Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Re: Making the transition to an ital lifestyle  (Read 4904 times)

Knowledge

• Veteran User
Re: Re: Making the transition to an ital lifestyle
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2013, 11:05:51 AM »

the i is in no place to speak about objective statements on this issue as it is the i that is making subjective differences between food. further, an ital lifestyle is about more than food, it is also to show respect for differences.

Having read your reply, I think it Seems rather at odds funny with what is contained within the book you profess to defend! Wherein it clearly defines the design of the creator insofar as it was the green herbs of the field and fruits that were placed therein to be the sustenance for Mankind. Indeed that edict contrast with the New testament, where Paul (I think) declares that it is with "faith" that men can eat carcass! So on the one hand; the voice speaking for the creator directs man to live of Ital food,i.e. food from the earth, whereas the voice of the church dictates otherwise. But that is in biblical terms.
However, I n I don't need a book to know that the food industry is not one that is based upon the need to feed Mankind with sustainable natural nourishment, rather it is an industry primarily focused on feeding people with whatsoever, for profit... First they turned on the animals and sought to justify that and now they've turned on the crops via GMO and other artificial means to basically depopulate the lands.

However, sticking to the point, One cannot begin to preach about Ital food when that person is consuming carcass, whether it be animal poultry or fish...Seen!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 11:06:50 AM by Knowledge »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: Re: Making the transition to an ital lifestyle
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2013, 04:59:44 PM »

i don't defend a book. i defend peoples right to their own livity. the bible contradicts itself on several points and don't really say do not eat the animals. i think any food should be treated with respect and accepted with thankfulness for the sustenance it provides. all natural food are living beings and even a farmer kills the plants to reap offspring and secure food.

the multinational corporations obviously have their interest in their bank account and don't really serve as an argument either for or against food.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 21 queries.