Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Fasting  (Read 1648 times)

Ras Fish

• Standard User
Fasting
« on: February 10, 2013, 07:38:05 PM »

Iman would like to start fasting to let Jah see that InI recognise all of de people in poverty and that I feel for them. What are anybody's opinions in this field?

Jah bless x

Jesuslife

• Standard User
Re: Fasting
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 06:13:35 PM »

Iman would like to start fasting to let Jah see that InI recognise all of de people in poverty and that I feel for them. What are anybody's opinions in this field?

Jah bless x

i need to know what are the effects the Lord has given i in exchange for this sacrament of the fast.
blessed Love

Ras Fish

• Standard User
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 09:16:39 PM »

Irie
I am slowly losing I faith due to people around InI.  The purpose of the fast is to get I back closer to Jah as I was before. I know someone who did the same and felt very spiritual afterwards.
Thank theI for I response
Bless X

MistireSelassie

• Newbie User
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 03:12:32 AM »

Tenaistelin , royal family!

Ive been trying to fast a couple of times when I felt in need of a spiritual food, sometimes when I faith have been on the low. . .  There are many mentions in the Bible of fasts and prayer and how to do it.  (example: Matthew Cahpter 6) And I know in Ethiopia during the whole year there are several fasts.  I have tried to hold fast accoridng to their calendar, specially the shorter ones (not the 40 days yet) and it is something that one has to practise cos its not easy at all at least in my experience, but its a blessed time and yes you'll feel better.

hxxp: www. ethiopianorthodoxchurch. info/CalanderFastsFeastsDays. html
Give Thanks

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 03:59:04 AM »

fasting can indeed strengthen the spirit, just make sure you study it enough since you don't want to endanger your health.

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 21 queries.