Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: MessiaTafari MysTafari  (Read 6453 times)

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: MessiaTafari MysTafari
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2013, 08:47:20 PM »

the i may think i post is meaningless, yet that is only the i own subjective view-point as the i done lecture i about assertions. double standards is hypocritical, something the i should be aware of instead of this attempt at judging i statements.

the word 'faith' became lodged in i dictionary with the meaning of 'complete trust or confidence in something' and the meaning of what i try to convey is not different because the i refer to how the catholic church use it in the past. the faith of his majesty is not catholic.

i know the i did not call i garvey and neither did i say that the i did call i that. i said the i can call the i garvey if the i want, i for i self praise his majesty haile selassie the first.

i am not a one to judge people for their faith yet when they use their faith (or something they think they know saying 'i know this') to project a false image of others or a thing, then that is not something i can tolerate. i can agree that a subjective opinion is not an objective truth and rather something to be kept to oneself yet to sort this from that we must reason with one another as an educational process to drop preconceived notions and actually listen.

i am not saying i faith have anything to do with the i. what i am talking about is rasta and his majesty is the core, guide and protector as i see it. earth rightful ruler, love and justice.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2013, 12:51:02 PM »

Like I said to you on numerous occasions, I ain’t judging you; I’m merely casting a valid opinion on your assertions!!
I explained to you how the word (and term) faith came to be used and how its meaning had evolved into modern usage. In response, you seek to justify the modern usage by quoting from the dictionary, how very original –NOT! As any objective (opened) minded observer is aware, you can’t validate a book by quoting from its content! How does that work?
As for assertions about his majesty’s faith!! I think I would prefer what H.I.M. has to say about his own faith rather than take your word for it!
As for your reference to Marcus Garvey, your explanation is confusing to say the least. I am at a lost to decipher what it is you’re attempting to say?? As for your claim regarding hailie selassie, please refer to the posting under HIM=Jesus, but in short, you claim that ‘you praise his majesty hailie selassie the first’ whom you allege represents the most high! How does that work? A coherent explanation would not go amiss.
I am not sure what you are trying to say within the paragraph regarding faith, on the one hand you don’t judge people for their faith, yet still, you cannot tolerate people who use their faith to project what you consider to be a false image of others or a thing!! Which incidentally is what you appear to be doing with some of your statements?
You agree that “a subjective opinion is not an objective truth and rather something to be kept to oneself!” Yet you are the one who does not keep your subjective opinions to yourself. Indeed I would say to you that to reason with objective truth is the ‘very real act’of dropping pre-conceived notions, i.e. The explanation that I submitted regarding the origins of the term Faith was an example of objective truth, your response of what the word (Faith)means today as according to ‘your’ dictionary is a display of the pre-conceived notions that you’re alluding to.  Finally, in spite of your claim that “what you are talking about is rasta.” I would end by saying there is a vast difference between making loud assertions that one cannot explain and articulating a truthful and meaningful account that actually resonates with others.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2013, 06:43:52 PM »

if the catholic church want to use the word 'faith' in a certain way they can go on do it. when i use the word 'faith' i explain what i mean with it. i am not trying to validate the dictionary, i am trying to explain what i mean and use the dictionary to clarify the meaning of the word. if the i want to stay stuck in a catholic view point that don't have anything to do with what i am trying to explain. try to grasp the idea instead of an old interpretation.

it is an objective truth that the catholic church define faith a certain way and same way it is an objective truth that the dictionary (happen to be oxford american) define faith with a general meaning not bound to the catholic church. when i explain this i refer to the definition that most closely represent the thing i am explaining.

faith is a personal thing between a one and the most high. i don't interfere with that. it is when ones use their faith to interfere with others that i object. when the most high reveal through him haile selassie the first it is a revelation from the most high. i can not give this revelation to the i it have to come from the most high himself.

i can not explain the most high to the i same way that i can not explain how the i perceive things inside the i own head. what i know through the most high is that love build the unity with creation and the most high. being one with everything it is easy to see that what i do unto others is what i do unto iself.

what i was saying about garvey was that the i can go follow garvey if the i want to and take the name garvey for the i. i praise his majesty haile selassie the first, rastafari, who i see as the creator himself and if garvey say something that is in conflict with his majesty i listen to his majesty first and foremost.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2013, 10:49:40 PM »

Hailie Selassie is the most high and a manifestation of the most high and isn’t he also the representation of the most high as according to you? This observation of yours I take it, is the subjective faith that you cannot reason about in a coherent and logical manner?

As for the statement re the catholic church and the word faith, you really are just writing nonsense which just serves to highlight the lack of overstanding that you have. Which in itself would not be so offensive if you didn’t set yourself as a troll seeking to foist your garbled thinking on to others without being able to articulate any meaningful explanation.

Lets get one thing clear, I’m not a Garvey-ite per se, but I see that at every opportunity you get, you continue to diss Marcus Garvey, but at least Garvey (like H.I.M.) could explain himself and articulate the explanations of his uttering’s so that the audience could overstand him. Unlike you!

« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 10:51:12 PM by Knowledge »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2013, 09:36:39 AM »

i am not dissing garvey by saying the i can go follow garvey if the i want to. it is simply a matter of clarification to say that rastafari is him haile selassie the first.

if the i would care to read what i am saying the i would find that i am not pushing i thinking on others. i am defending peoples right to their own thought and view, especially regarding themselves.

the catholic church don't have monopoly on faith. the i can call that statement a lack of understanding if the i want yet it is only further clarification on where we stand.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2013, 01:56:36 PM »

Of course you are dissing Garvey! The point you seek to make about "it being a matter of clarification" is simply nonsense! Insofar as it makes no sense at all because no one has alluded to Garvey in a way that would need you to have to clarify that Rastafari is H.I.M. Selassie I, the first!

As for your claim that "if the i would care to read what i am saying the i would find that i am not pushing i thinking on others. i am defending peoples right to their own thought and view, especially regarding themselves." In response, I would ask but two pertinent questions, which are as follows;
1) How are you defending peoples rights to their own thoughts and views, especially regarding themselves?
2) Against whom are you actually defending those rights?

As for your reference to the Church of the Roman Cult aka Catholic Church and as you so aptly put it "it being a clarification on where we stand", I will just respond by make a play on a quote from Bob in one of his tunes, "If you know your History you wouldn't have to ask me who the hell do I think I am?," and you would certainly know where I'm coming from.

'Objective Truth over Blind Faith' every time!  That is the clarification of where I stand!!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 02:06:09 PM by Knowledge »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2013, 04:30:40 PM »

haile selassie the first is the most high and there is no room for doubt like that of garvey. i don't blame him though because he didn't have the whole picture. just as i see it though. his majesty is the one.

i don't think these questions are so pertinent. here is an answer though 1) through any educational means possible and through intolerance against the oppressor and 2) it is not against anyone, it is through the foundation that people are uplifted.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2013, 05:33:57 PM »

haile selassie the first is the most high and there is no room for doubt like that of garvey. i don't blame him though because he didn't have the whole picture. just as i see it though. his majesty is the one.

i don't think these questions are so pertinent. here is an answer though 1) through any educational means possible and through intolerance against the oppressor and 2) it is not against anyone, it is through the foundation that people are uplifted.
But Garvey never told anyone that he is the Messiah, if I recall it was Garvey who first brought people attention/awareness to the very fact of Selassie I with his famous utterance, "Look towards Africa when a Black King is crowned because the day of deliverance is at hand," Which lead the likes of Leonard Howell and Archie and the rest of them to declare Selassie I as the Messiah, so you shouldn't diss Garvey so readily.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2013, 09:13:12 PM »

as i said, garvey may be a beacon to the i yet it is his majesty that is the fullness. read the forum section. him is where the path leads to. haile selassie first.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2013, 04:27:38 PM »

You can tand deh n diss Marcus as much as you want!! I nuh really too into your racist stance, But all said n done, he's done more for Rastafari conscious than you have or ever will, seen!

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2013, 10:21:25 AM »

i don't claim to have done anything for rastafari consciousness. his majesty haile selassie the first already done open the seals and reveal everything and one of the reasons i am so into his majesty is because he is totally against racism and such wickedness.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2013, 01:04:21 PM »

Well no one is saying that you have done anything for Rasta consciousness other than spread confusion based upon your own misunderstanding.
Selassie I is not a cult figure nor an icon. Indeed it would serve you much better to go and find out about the 'works' before you come making your silly little statements like as if you're some born again cultist!
As I said previously, and will repeat again; Garvey did inspire ones to see H.I.M. and to unlock that what was hidden, Marcus never come to try and turn people fool and to distort the programme with foolishness. You can try and paint Selassie (as a white european with christian values), as much as you want, but that is not the truth.
The fact that Garvey brought a new awakening/consciousness via the most oppressed, i.e. Black People, is nothing to be ashamed of and it is certainly not something that should be white-washed or simply ignored.

The fact that you are opposed to the truth just kind of says it all.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2013, 04:13:47 PM »

i value his majesty haile selassie the first not because of his skin color but because of who him is and the righteousness him stand for. i have not portrayed him as a white european so it is the i that is spreading confusions.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2013, 11:22:01 AM »

i value his majesty haile selassie the first not because of his skin color but because of who him is and the righteousness him stand for. i have not portrayed him as a white european so it is the i that is spreading confusions.
Having read your tepid response I have to say I beg to differ with you, for the way you seek to portray H.I.M. is indeed the same way the system seeks to portray their biblical characters (of fiction) which is the point I am actually making.

Just so other readers are clear about my overstanding, The creator has no colour per se, a point alluded to by Garvey and also by Selassie I when he states that "until to the colour of a mans skin has no more significance to the colour of his eye...." However, in light of the the 'heretical and evil' propaganda spread by the system in order to enslave I n I, H.I.M. has come and revealed the truth, (in the first instance), to we, the ones who were utterly despised by the system, in order that truth justice and equality can rise up from I (the root) and spread to the leaves and branches (the rest of humanity) seen!
I would advise you (for the umpteenth time) to go and seek the truth and desist from submitting deliberately misleading and distorting posts that are based upon your own misunderstanding.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 11:23:39 AM by Knowledge »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2013, 08:23:28 PM »

the i is misinterpreting. in no way do i see his majesty haile selassie the first as babylon.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 21 queries.