Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: MessiaTafari MysTafari  (Read 6450 times)

Knowledge

• Veteran User
Re: MessiaTafari MysTafari
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2013, 12:41:43 PM »

the i is misinterpreting. in no way do i see his majesty haile selassie the first as babylon.

I would advise you for the umpteenth+1 time to go and seek the truth and desist from submitting deliberately misleading and distorting posts that are based upon your own misunderstanding.

I'm, writing this response as I do not recall stating that you saw Haile Selassie I as Babylon! Just out of interest where exactly did you get that from? Then again there is really no need for you to respond to my legitmate query as you will probably come back with some more distorted mistruths..

Who de cap fit - mek dem wear it, cah throw mi corn, but I nuh call nuh fowl...

« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 12:42:27 PM by Knowledge »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2013, 05:07:08 PM »

on june 16, 2013, the i is posting claiming i view is cultist. that is the way babylon interpret i view and the reason i am telling the i that i don't view him haile selassie the first as babylon.

the point i am making about garvey is that if garvey open the i mind the i should call the i garvey. i for iself recognize him halie selassie the first, rastafari, and him is the one that give i power to stand up against babylon through purification within iself. it is the consciousness of rastafari that does the work and all i have to do is align iself with the compassionate love that babylon is fighting so hard to corrupt.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2013, 10:19:51 AM »

Just to be clear;

I never once tell you that I am a Garveyite, and I take great exception to you labelling I as one. Just as I take exception to you dissing Garvey without any tangible reasoning other than your own subjective (1 + 1) theory!

Your friends may want to come and defend your maliciousness, but thats okay send them come! I for am not afraid of bullys and I am quite able to defend myself from malicious negative and subjective attacks. Seen!!

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2013, 10:10:44 PM »

i did not label the i. i said that if garvey was the one to open the i mind the i should call the i garvey. i for iself see it as rastafari being i god and king and it is him i listen to first and foremost.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 21 queries.