Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Vex me  (Read 1289 times)

Jesuslife

• Standard User
Vex me
« on: September 15, 2013, 07:46:29 PM »

jah RasTaFarI has vexed me, to post this reasoning. I have given chances to the people that love me and I will not forsake them but my chilldren will be perished and killed. Shorry.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: Vex me
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 02:39:49 PM »

i don't think jah rastafari would vex anyone except the wicked. jah rastafari is the force of life over death. be at peace with the i self and the world. hate, anger and vexation is the path to destruction. stay true, give thanks for life and share the love; it is the only way to expose and conquer the wicked. selassie first, always.

Ras_Nevoe

• "Da Prophet"
  • Senior User
  • Certified V.O.R.(Victim of Racism)
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 06:46:20 AM »

I don't get what ur problem is
"Everyone is crying out for peace, non is crying out for JUSTICE."--- Peter Tosh

Jesuslife

• Standard User
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 07:33:13 PM »

I cant use the herb i am being forced into court problems from i family i am tired of the constant struggle between me and my family so i have agreed to take a babylon treatment called risperdal. I am very sad babylon does not sight abilities of man and natural healing the simple earth provides

I have given in to taking it after being falsely put into psychiatric wards for several years

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 07:00:57 PM »

know the difference between the i self and others. respect others and keep the i thing for the i self. what them psychologist have don't mean a thing if the i is happy within the i self and treat others with respect. don't give in to their folly, be love and conquer their scheme.

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 21 queries.