Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: new to the forum and rastafari need help  (Read 1211 times)

rasta newbie

• Newbie User
new to the forum and rastafari need help
« on: March 15, 2014, 10:03:41 PM »

I am not a Rastafari but im interested i was wondering  what should i be looking up and what key thing i should cover i have read a little on H. I. M i don't think believe in H. I. M is it true that if i am interested and want to be a Rasta something will happen and i will understand and believe how did you come to believing in H. I. M

sorry if this is in the wrong place or makes no sense

Raybob

• Newbie User
Re: new to the forum and rastafari need help
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 03:55:34 AM »

Greetings in the name of Jah Rastafari!  What you should be looking up is all the hidden history that has been covered and 'whitewashed' over many years.   With the internet, it's so much easier to just ask Dr.  Google.   Seek and you WILL find.   

What you need to look up all depends on what you know now, about Jah, about God, about Jesus or more properly Isus.   There was no letter J invented when HE walked.   That word came from man's teachings, hundreds of years later.   My background, before knowing Rastafari was learning of Jah through the bible, but disagreeing with pastors, elders, etc. , of organized churches.   If you came from a background of institutional 'churches', they missed the boat.   They teach of a future "Kingdom of God", but if you read John 14, 16, and Acts 2, you know that kingdom of God came to earth and devout men of EVERY nation on earth understood in their own languages.   Obviously, the kingdom of God is felt in the spirit or in the heart, not known by words.   That kingdom came to earth.   "churches" teach to pray for 'thy kingdom come' but it came at the cross, when the vail of the temple was torn.   duh

After much listening to Marley, InI overstood he sang about that kingdom, the great Mount Zion, spiritual eternal kingdom, and sang about 'babylon' that is man's religious system led by the source of the funds for the International Monetary Fund, that funds Hollywood, funds "Reefer Madness", etc. , everything to destroy mankind and hook them all on their pharmakia (witchcraft).   

A great place for me to fully understand Rastafari, that He was the conquering Lion of Judah, the 225th King in lineage of the union of King Solomon and Queen of Sheba, etc. , was with the Kebra Nagast.   Google it.   It will open your eyes.   Seek with a pure heart, ever knowing that little voice inside everyone that guides one by the spirit of truth, and you WILL find.

Jah bless

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: new to the forum and rastafari need help
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 09:43:37 PM »

it seems like people still are making it complicated. you don't have to be jew to be rasta. you don't need neither priest nor temple to be love, live love, share love and don't be prejudice about anything, and that's not in the hair either. his majesty was very interested in modern healthcare for example, and if bob would have listened to the doctors in time he would have taken care of his toe. don't eat medicine for no reason, listen to the doctor but don't follow them blindly. it's easy to call things obeah because one don't know anything about it. in parts of medicine doctors act only in blind faith or from what their limited research or limited idea models tells them and maybe treating symptoms instead of the cause but sometimes we get sick and there is no shame in caring for ones health. just figure out what parts are humbug and what works.

study his majesty, him is the foundation. meditation with herb helps too. get to know yourself and learn to tell the difference between what is real and what isn't. don't believe every conspiracy. I really give thanks for his majesty, everything is so clear and simple through him. all things are in his majesty and him is in all things.

to be rasta is to see the simple wisdom in things and to have the courage to really love and stand up for righteousness and justice.

blessed love

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 21 queries.