Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Looking for reasonings/meetings in my local area  (Read 1252 times)

michael

• Newbie User
Looking for reasonings/meetings in my local area
« on: March 27, 2014, 10:15:58 PM »

Greetings to you all,
I have been following Rastafari for almost 2 years now, and would like to know if anyone is aware of any Rasta meetings that take place local to me.  I live in the south east of England (Hampshire), mostly local to Aldershot.  I would also be grateful if anyone who lives around here to comment, as I feel I need to talk to fellow Rastafarians.

JAH LOVE

hope

• Newbie User
Re: Looking for reasonings/meetings in my local area
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 10:26:12 PM »

Greetings to all and Michael,im also new here but sorry i dont live anywhere near you. . i used to live in england but now am in Poland. . . . hmm i think you will have more luck than me in meeting Rastafarians!!!!  so i found Rasta Nicks when i was searching the internet for Rasta connections in Poland.  I didnt find any.  tho iv seen a few white people with dreadlocks here but i dont know if they are true in spirit of Rasta or just like the "look". . please no one think im disrespecting about that, i just havent had contact with Rastafarians here.  i cant speak Polish. its a difficult language :-\. . .  I do find most Polish people to be very formal but they are nice in their ways. . . I am drawn to Rastafari and am inspired by some of the posts iv read here. many of them are deep and make me "think". . and then some of the Womens posts are so warm with love and soul that i feel connection. .  my own values are for the respect of mother earth,freedom,compassion,equality for all,love, positivity and i try to be a good person because it feels right. i check myself every day and work at remaining aware of my actions,so try to improve myself. . .   :)    I hope that you do find what you are seeking Michael. . .  you know you could start your own meetings,i hope you do. . . . Respect to All.  ;)
Respect Mother Earth.    .    .     Wadada.    .    .     Means.    .    .     Love.    .    .

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 21 queries.