Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: The Truth About Haile Selassie I  (Read 9794 times)

herbsman

• Veteran User
  • BAST....AUSUR ..AUSET...TUT-M OSES...AMN-HTP. ..Ra'
Re: The Truth About Haile Selassie I
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2005, 12:26:02 AM »

ii wy em Hotep !!!

member " knowledge/Terrence /Tear-At .....when you say "rasta is a false religion "

...What do you mean ?

I  did not know that there was such a thing as a " false religion ".

Please take a break in between all these posts that you write and spend so much time....it would be worth it if you did not speek such foolish ness...!!

You are postin so much stuff that your head is spinnin and the words you say are not true words.

Ankh udja Sneb

MIKE
da HAMMER
The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2005, 01:39:20 AM »

how does what the "rest of the world" thinks and truth become coorelated?

« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 01:41:14 AM by elidjembe »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

ArkI

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2005, 06:15:36 AM »

Knowledge,

The central part of the RasTafarI way is spirituality and mysticism.  You may know a lot of people's opinions about RasTafarI, and some of the physical ways of RasTafarI, but you don't know the Spirit, and that is the most important part.

When Yesus Christ came to his disciples and called them to follow Him, they didn't have to ask Him why, or look to scriptures to show who Yesus Christ is, or hear what teachings Christ speaks.  They heard the voice of their Shepard and they followed, they belong to Christ, and they know Christ.

I and I belong to Selassie I, who is Christ, One with Yesus Christ, One with Jah, and I and I recognize the voice of I and I Shepard.  I and I cannot be taken away from Jah.

And what have you refuted?  You haven't said anything to convince RasTafarI people to leave Jah. You haven't proven I and I wrong.  If we just accept that what you say is true without knowing for ourself, then we can be in agreement. But I and I don't just accept what others say, and you haven't been able to prove that what you are saying is true.

You may be convinced of what you say, but you were already convinced of what you say before you looked into RasTafarI.  You didn't look into RasTafarI to try to Iverstand who RasTafarI is.  You just searched out ways to try to persuade us to think that we are wrong and make us believe what you are already convinced of.

Like I have said before, you are just like the Pharisees and Scribes in the time of Yesus Christ.  They were convinced that what they were saying is true, and they didn't try to Iverstand Christ at all.  Their only intention was to search out ways to try to convince the people that Yesus Christ is not who He is.

You can only accept Yesus Christ now after generations of people have made it their religion and it is no longer considered a cult that people felt must be stopped.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I
« Last Edit: January 14, 2005, 02:31:13 PM by ArkI »

prophet7

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2005, 02:17:46 PM »

Jeezus ! Such a one never existed ! I and I only know Yeshua and not no Jeezus.
You all following Jeezus but, there was no Jeezus back in those times ! The letter "J" is only 500 years old. Well, your all man Jeezus never existed since you all claim that He lived about 2000 years ago because "J" was not present in those times.
So much to your man Jeezus......LOL

Now who here follows something they have heard from others and never check the truth for themselves !?.......Definetly not I and I.

One Love
Prophet7

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2005, 03:40:37 PM »

E.M.Hotep!

Knowledge
That question you asked Ark is a easy one! And Ark will probley eat you up on that! But before he does remember the book say that when Zeus is to return his is not here to perform miracles, he came here for War basically. In the fight of good vs evil.
But again the Zeus story is Europeans version of Ethioipian Kings and their glory. With apostle names of Europeans; Paul, Timothy, Matthew, Mark, John, Peter, etc. But none of these types of names were used in that time. So as I said to Fire why look in a fool house for the truth? Meaning Europe. Why not just go to the source?
Right now I'm studying were all the stories of the bible are from OT to NT, were taken in afrika. Not just KMT either but all of Afrika. I have compiled a lot of jewels already but not ready to release them to the board yet. But Knowledge you will be the first target, for you will understand that ALL that you know about Zeus and christianity (which is a lot I must admit) is nothing but African history. Because ALL Jewish and Christian authorities throughtout the world doesn't know who or where the stories of the bible come from. I'll will release some names of schlors who are both Jew, Christian, white and black from all over the world has claim that the Jewish Rabbi's don't not know where its from and who wrote the Torah! So all others books after that they don' know either but some have step up and have came out and told the pubic this. But then had their lifes threaten because that info. is true it will and can weaken their faith and postion in the world, especially the Jews! But I'm not here to sway you to rasta I'm here to show you that your build a house on stinking sand!

One
TREE-NATTY
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

ArkI

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2005, 04:16:54 PM »

Tree-Natty, it is tempting respond to knowledge and maybe in the past I would have responded to his question, but now I would just be too redundant if I responded. All those things have already been spoken about and no matter what reasons we speak concerning Selassie I, knowledge will still think the same.

I have decided to try to avoid wasting my time showing certain people why I and I follow RasTafarI.  It just becomes too repetitive because there will always be another person like knowledge who's intention is not to learn, but only to attempt to speak against Selassie I.  And they will come asking the same questions over and over again and ignore the answers.  I don't need to repeat the same things to them when they come, they can look at the reasoning history if they are interested.

It is a much better use of I time reasoning about I and I trodition to those who are RasTafarI, and those who are interested in I and I trodition. Some good can come out of those kind of reasonings.  I don't need to prove who RasTafarI is to RasTafarI children because they recognize their Master.

Those with eyes to see will see.  I didn't need any proof about who RasTafarI is when I heard of RasTafarI, I knew RasTafarI and I knew that RasTafarI is I trodition.  I learned of the many different proofs later, but the proof was never necessary for I because I have eyes to see.

This is not the time of conversion, this is the time where we let the filthy be filthy still, and let the righteous be righteous still. Just as none of RasTafarI children can be taken away, none of RasTafarI children can be kept away.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

staci

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2005, 04:24:15 PM »

Elijah,

Are Rastas also physics? They must be, because you presume to tell me what I was thinking when I said the word ignorant. Just to let you know though, I wasnt trying to be disrespectful. I was just using the word as it is ment to be used. About crossing the line though, what did I do? I just said that Rasta is a false religion, something I've been saying since I got here.

Dont you remember?

Knowledge you crack me up with this physics stuff. [smiley=laugh.gif]  You must have physics on the brain all the time when you mean to say "psychics".  If you are willing to call others ignorant then you need to really check ur spelling especially when ur spelling a completly different word.  I'm not the best speller eitheir, but I tend to keep ignorant comments to myself. [smiley=smiley.gif]
one love
respect for all

Dominican_Gurl

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2005, 04:49:36 PM »

i can see that knowledge never changes his ways. hes out to dissrespect other religions becuase of his extremist christian beliefs. if he wants to devote his life to down other religions hiding behind a computer screen on the inernet then i think hes pretty stupuid and needs to get a life. people should have have the freedom to beleive what they want to beleive feely with out obstacles in the way.

ArkI

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2005, 05:04:10 PM »

knowledge, I have already told you why I sight Haile Selassie I, so why tell you again? you said:
-----------------------
dont know, maybe your subconscious is trying to tell you something? Something like: Ark I, this is your better half -- Your brain. Listen to me know! Selassie is NOT God, and the Rasta religion, with all its good and sincere motives, is still wrong!  
-----------------------

You calling others psychics, you must think that you are psychic, but I have to inform you that you are not.  That thought has never come into by brain, my brain has never doubted RasTafarI.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

BLING_BLAOH

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2005, 05:04:41 PM »

Mi luv di talk weh yu ah talk Dominican. Dats di reason (supposedly) why mi baby madda lef mi and gone. To mi, she's jus a straight up asshole fi dat. Yu're not suppose to leave yur lover because of religion. But back to di subject. Knowledge nuh have nuttin betta fi do wid him life dan mek people cross, angry and miserable. Troublemekka. If yu believe dat Selassie I ah di king, den nuh body can tell yu different.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2005, 06:29:15 PM »

do not cast your pearls to swine, most of you have seen knowledge be disrespectful to our faith a thousand times, he's just trying to drag us back into his ego rant so he can talk some more because that is what he loves. its sad that ini cannot freely reason on a site livicated to rasta without people like him trying to destroy ini creation.... but this only proves that our fight is a more worthy one... in the mean time i advice not really takeing the boy seriously, take his majesties advice and dont waste your time.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 06:31:54 PM by elidjembe »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2005, 08:41:53 PM »

E.M.Hotep!!

Knowledge
You said that the word Christ is from greek which is true! But where did the greeks get that word from? That what Fire is speaking of! The greeks were the first Europeans to recongize the African concept of Christ,  as they said so read Plato Herodotus, and Homer, who needs to study??

Now where I said the rabbi's don't know where the writings of the Torah comes from, you don't know this KNOWLEDGE?? [smiley=shocked.gif]
This has been a major issue every time validatity of the Jewish people arise! Look it up in the net, since that your only source. Do you now of any books that validates who wrote the books of the bible? Have you read them? The one title I will give you is called "The 13th Tribe" by Arthur Koestler. The author, a jew by the way born and raised and currently living in Israel. Revealed that the Jewish people in Israel today are not the people of the bible. And goes further to tell where they are from!! This book is the best book to show the modern Jews (whitemen) did not look like the Israelites/Hebrews of the bible because of one simple fact. The modern Jews are Europeans and came to Israel in the late 1800's. This author is also one of the chief historians of the State of Israel and a reporter for Israel newspaper at one time. Is that enough proof? If not I'll have many more to throw at you! If you want I can stick to Jewish authors who claim their own people are not the true Hebrews of the bible. Also the author tells where they (jews) got the Torah from but they never knew where and when its was written. Or any other race or nationality that say the same thing! Pick your poison
And yes Knowledge I am hung over names and stuff like that. Do you recongize that it was a period of world history that the Europeans dominated the world and changed all foregien language to there language to confuse future generation, such as you, and to uplift their sumprecy? Well all older books still have this attitude when reading them. You never notice this? Why is every name of an Afrikan place in the bible not the original afrikan name? The biggest example, and the most written place in the OT, is KMT!! The greeks called Lower KMT "egypt" meaning "black land". So my friend if you say that I'm "hung up over translations of names and stuff" that the purest way of studying. And when studying and as you said before, don't just go thru one people intrepretation. Because they were ignorant of the meanings of the original names so than they wouldn't have a overstanding of the subject from the begining! So just to show you that I don't only study Afrikan conjectures, but Modern Jews, Anicent Israelites, Muslims, KMT, greek history and philosophy, Roman history and philosophy, Sumerian History, Aztec history, Inca history including the Olmecs as well, I Ching, and Hindi. And with all that the bible being one of the last holy books "compiled" and the only holy compiled books, not written, from Europe!! The are no other books of wisdom from Europe that is European originated!! So poking holes thru it is easy! And Europe ONLY holy person EVER has been Zeus the Christ. Being the numerous out of many that came before him in different areas of the world. Why do you feel that Zeus is the way, the light, the one, the savior, the king, the son of god? Is because of the European domination of the world era we're are still in!! But now people are wising up that in every era there was also a chief diety of that era and that chief diety would be truth to who ever is dominating in that era! When the Greeks did it it was Zeus, when the Perisan did it it was Ba'al and the three Goddess in Mecca Alla, Alle, Elah who they created "Allah" from. Its always a begining my friend but don't think the fruits of the TREE is the begining, go to the roots!

And you should start with me, by telling how wrong I am. Just give at least two different sources of where it proves I'm wrong for each point. Soucres that I can go and see where you got them. And make sure your proof is creditable not some quack job who has no national or international acclaim. The people I will present to you with have at least a known name thru out the world. And even some with the title "world leading authority".

Knowledge I DARE you!!  [smiley=tongue.gif]
No one in here has never done that but some bring proofs with back up such as Ark I that why I have to respect him and what he says, sometimes. But you talk from heart, and the heart talk is not valid anymore in the technology age. Facts can be prove or disprove and the heart will follow. So Knowledge is the key with proof in the time of Aquarius, in which we are in now, and if you know this you shouldn't be speaking from the heart as you and others do. As you see I DON'T WHATSOEVER cause I know what time it is! So the mindset I'm attached to Knowledge is FACT or FICTION and right now you FICTION. And if you think that your FICTION is FACT good and Godly than consider me Satan. Because if you take me up on this offer of what you think you about Christianity I'll burn your A$$!!! This is a Rasta site that uses the Devil/Satan, TREE-NATTY, as its protect against Jews, Christians, and Gentiles to keep this site RASTA. So to relieve others from answering repetative questions and getting tried of you, eg. Ark I & me too, I will take up the challenge.

The Ball in is your court!  [smiley=wink.gif]
And anyone else who WANT IT!!
Ankhoojasneb
TREE-NATTY

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2005, 08:53:24 PM »

P.S.

To the moderators sorry for the attitude [smiley=embarassed.gif] but I feel as a Elder in this forum its my job to keep the honor of this forum correct! I mean we all can go back and forth within RASTA but......

We sick and tired of the BS games
We ain't dying and going to heaven in a Zeus name.
Master Marley
That like a motto here now this guy?
But what I said is a direct challenge to move forward in RASTA reason and to make a thread where all the other Christians can go. Just like the "Can I be a rasta and I'm white" routine. It's just this has to stop! But I will do it in love and open the eyes that are bind back (relilgio) of Zeus. For all to see and hear and to read. I not here to tell anyone flat out NOTHING but I'll put you on the road with books and info. you can find at your local book store. The one thing I'm happy the internet doesn't do to often is have complete books on them to download! At least not the important ones. So this exercise that I would put Knowledge and the rest of the Christians in here thru is choosing FACT or FICTION.

Again my apologizes for the rant and outburst but I'm trying to find a medium of where Knowledge and me can share the same board. If not one of us GOT TO GO!!!!! [smiley=cry.gif]

Elder

ArkI

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2005, 09:29:23 PM »

Tree Natty, I also have to respect you and what you say, sometimes.[smiley=wink.gif]

You have a lot of knowledge from many different sources.  I am not a historian myself, so it is interesting to hear some things about history that I don't know about.  I think the only reason that it is only "sometimes" for us is that we don't always agree with each other and when we disagree, we often strongly disagree, but that is life.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

kinfokedez

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2005, 04:29:05 AM »

mr. colon......

its challenging to say the least
when a one come to a FARI Issembly wit a
one string sardine can guitar...............

knowledge increase...
there is no way a man, stone, plant, animal, mineral, can exist in space and time and not have a geographical location.....
knowledge is what is describing what is faith and what is ourstory
and ourstory come out of time
archeaological and anthropology

so I think the problem is coming from the residue of christianity and folks equating HIM with jesus....I personally do no know any Rastafari who site jesus as Haile Selassie....Ithiopia is the eldest civilizazation....before Abraham,,,,and adam and eve stories......

mythology is not part of Rastafari, is part of christianity.....
and many of we still struggle with the greco roman thing....

so folks search for signs and wonders, in the image of jesus...hollyweird...special effects......
so if ya cant heal sick, etc....then you not god......if is the case..

Then  who am I
and who is the I
and the I
and the I
for if I an I is not I
something is wrong with......

cause them signs you seek is not the criteria for we being ourselves
cause life is beyond, and below, and beneath all that is written in the.......

for all your energies,,,,,would it not serve a better purpose to try and deal with all the problems the christians face....

for after 2000 years
xtians have not learned how to deal with
homosexuals
pedophiles
women...
war....

after 2000 years, I dont see anyplace that has mastered xtian livity....

after 2000 years of waiting for a man, who xtians dont know where is he,

and this paticular manifestation of Rastafari is like 70 some years....and we are taking hold of the world CULTURALLY...

y is Rastafari delusion worse than yours?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 21 queries.