Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: The Truth About Haile Selassie I  (Read 9790 times)

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: The Truth About Haile Selassie I
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2005, 07:15:00 AM »

wow!! what an awesome thread. thank you kinfokedez, fiyabun, ark 1 and tree natty. tree natty i'm going to pick up the book 'the 13th tribe', i've heard about and seen this book before but never read it. also what other books would you recommend? i'm very interested in freeing my mind from mental slavery! i can send you my email address or i can read what you suggest here. thanks to you all again. [smiley=smiley.gif]
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2005, 02:42:34 PM »

Tree Natty,

I choose to tackle you head on because people seem to agree with what you said, sadly. I'd like you to do me a favor though. Since my school days I've had a very short attention span when having to read stuff with such length as what you wrote. Can you PLEASE keep the points which you want to make to a minimum? In doing this, I'll be able to answer all that you throw at me. For now, these two things you mentioned stuck out:

1. The Jewish people dont know where Torah came from

I dont know if you know this, but the Jewish people, as well as Christians, claim that the OT (Torah) is written by God, who used certain men to pen the words. One  of those men were Job.

2. The internet being my only sorce of information

Hahahaha! Cute, very cute! But, sorry to inform you, thats not the case. I actually read books, and pretty much anything dealing with religion, science, history, and astro physics.

We can discuss # 1 more if you have something to add, but I'd like you to also bring the rest of your points, a little at a time, OK?

Lets Debate,

Knowledge

Knowledge
You could have read my post and the time you wrote yours. Thats a cop out number #1!!! (I'll be keeping count!)
First go back and read what I said because they way you respond I had predicted and wrote in the post!!
You said you read books and whatnots but as I said you have said this plenty of times! What books Knowledge?

And yes the Christians and Jews CLAIMS!!! Screw their CLAIMS. Claims is just saying we don't know but since we are the leaders of this these TIE BACKS (religous followers) we have to say that GOD wrote them to keep the faith! Thats their cop out, now its yours? I'll give you other authors, Europeans at that!! That has done reseach both in land survey and original texts studying that shows there is no time in history that the people in Palestine calling themselves Jews were of the bible. And that its a adopted religion from another land. But there where alot of authors trying there hardest to disclaim this and they were in Central Africa digging up my ancestor bones claim them as their own saying see we were here and we wrote the bible. But their attempt is feeble and their lies spead to you and others like you. Their names are Jeffreys, Junods, Wiedners, and Sir Harry H. Johnstons these fools are the main players in speading that GOD made the texts FICTION. Which you claim and all christians claim! And the only ones to believe them were those alike! These people were anthropologists in Africa raping her for their own piece of mind and worthless proof of finding out the Africans wrote EVERY word in the bible and the bible leads to the Christ in flesh thru the King of Kings of Upper and Lower KMT Haile Selassie I. This is where the greek term Christ comes from. As Herodotus said (Do you know who Herodotus is?) "in Egypt (KMT) is where GOD lives" So knowledge when you say GOD wrote the bible to the Greeks that means Africans wrote the bible. And everytime you read the word GOD, Lord, Almighty, Most High, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Protector of the two Lands, The light of this World, etc etc it refers to The King/Pharoah of KMT who is HAILE SELASSIE I. To be honest with you Knowledge I am a Messanic RASTA I deal with strictly the mystic that is really the truth hidden for all to see. HALIE SELASSIE I was Messanic as well! Are you? I know Not!!! We are buliders! As in the Zeus the Chrsit story of him destorying the temple and rising it up in three days is nothing but a Messanic message that few can overstand? While Christians fools like you feel its about faith it was about breaking everything you feel is right (as for you Knowledge Zeus the Christ) and building it back up better than it was and given it a new name (SELASSIE I) and you still satified with the OLD TEMPLE!!

5 names I have drop that are world authorities to Knowledge 0 to back up his claims or Knowledge.

Elder
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2005, 02:45:58 PM »

E.M.HOTEP

Ark I you know how we do!
Kin
Damn yo? You didn't have to hit them with the facts!! JK! LOL Thanks for all your support in this but this kid doesn't even know whats going down. And I hope I can make this into a thread were if you have a questions about these topics go to that thread type thing. So please feel free to Join in cause there is WAR in West!

Ankhoojasneb
TREE-NATTY

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2005, 04:55:41 PM »

E.M.Hotep

No I meant Messianic because when you learn you become like or as Christ! Messianic!!!!

Hotep
TREE-NATTY

herbsman

• Veteran User
  • BAST....AUSUR ..AUSET...TUT-M OSES...AMN-HTP. ..Ra'
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2005, 05:35:40 PM »

Hotep!!!

member Spark   tells NATTY Atum is ADAM   ... you correct him.

Spark tellin NATTY he meant another word and NATTY responds ...

yet I ask many deep questions about the Ennead Divinty an NATTY , you respond with the sarcasm.....

why you select people out to answer easy questions that they would merely need to investigate for a few minutes....here I sit studying for months an get no help.

This is a bummer

Ankh udja Sneb
Mike
da HAMMER
The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2005, 06:43:37 PM »

E.M.Hotep

Yes Fire you are right! It is both! Thats what the I was saying about the physical being important as well!. Glad we have come to understand.
Mike why so jealous of the I? Cool yah fire my yout!

One
TREE-NATTY

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2005, 08:37:40 PM »

to support africa is to support israel by default. and vice versa. hence rastafari.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2005, 08:40:42 PM by elidjembe »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

herbsman

• Veteran User
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2005, 12:34:37 AM »

Terrence this is what he does .....

he has led many with ideas yet when questioned deeply enuff he backs down...

I have asked him many questions in the last 2 months....it is like he is readin outta some book//Why not answer me with my questions....and for so long I go on with these un left answers

MIKE
The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!

herbsman

• Veteran User
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2005, 01:45:40 AM »

Terrence , you are reading too many posts again   lol

I said NATTY ....look at my posts again Ter .!!!!

not you Terrence but NATTY I speak of...
let I say this about member TREE NATTY tellin me that I am jealous.

This is very typical for member NATTY to do when question...he will become filled with the hatred words....he will be racist....he will NOT ANSWER me if I ask him things.

NATTY =  why in the world would I be jealous of you tellin SPARK that Atum is not Adam ?????

Look at the posts again , because when you told him I had alReady told him.,,!!!

Yet NATTY dont care ...call me jealous....do you know how much I have studied....thats like first hour readin dog.

I may also study till I am a Old Man and have posted THAT also  many weeks ago

Yet NATTY doesnt have that knowledge and calls I the jealous man....NO natty I am priviliged to have way more knowledge than you think.

Ankh udja Sneb

MIKE
da HAMMER

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2005, 03:14:36 PM »

E.M.Hotep

Knowledge
I haven't been here in like three days and all you have done is coped out!!
You said put up my facts a little at a time? Knowledge this is a board! You can read and break them down as you always do? Now all of a sudden I'm given to many facts? Than read them again they won't change day to day. You so busy talk to Mike about worthless stufff and not knowing that I'm clowning you in every inch of the way! And than you respond like I predicted you to! Because you don't want to read? Suuurrrreee! [smiley=wink.gif]
How about you go back and read what I said and stop with the worthless excuses of "a little bit at a time TREE-NATTY" stuff! One more time Knowledge and I will consider you a UN-knowledge and I have this thread to prove it! [smiley=wink.gif]
Just for the simple fact you won't read what I said (even though I know you did) and because of that you can't comment on it. COP OUT! #......(drum roll) 2!!!!!
I'll only give you one more! Because members in here know that you were going to do this and said just to give you a few chances and after that your COP OUTS will be a boring subject!
So you almost there!!! Keep up the COP OUT work!!

One
TREE-NATTY

P.S.
Mike why be a distraction for this? If you want to add to the subject than do so. But don't give me a IM on the board and expect me to respond. You know what I'm doing here and your acting like a spoiled brat that throws a fit when they don't get their way. And than lie about me to force me to answer your questions. Mike do you know I'm a man? Do you know I do what I please? Do you know that you cannot do anything to make me do anything? So why are you saying dumb $hit? One more time Mike, one last chance and I'll open the gates on you. There is no reason for you to say what you said and it was disrespectful for you to do it after what I have told you. Just comes to show when you be kind to someone they think your weak and than turn on you because they see your kindness as a weakness. Than after some time come back to you smile and grining thinking everything is good!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2005, 03:16:42 PM by TREE-NATTY »

herbsman

• Veteran User
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2005, 05:25:19 PM »

can you make a post without bringing my name into it ?

didnt think so.

And if you have such a problem with member knowledge why adress me and Him ?

do you not have anything better to do with your priestly studies.

Go build pyramids boy.

You da one sound like da jealous boy ....lol [smiley=laugh.gif]

ArkI

« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2005, 08:38:04 PM »

I don't usually have anything to say in support of Tree-Natty because of his views, but he deserves non partiality like everyone else.  And Michael's behaviour is so amusing and immature that I can't resist the urge to point it out.

Tree-Natty so accurately describes Michael's protocol in this quote:
-------------------------------
Just comes to show when you be kind to someone they think your weak and than turn on you because they see your kindness as a weakness. Than after some time come back to you smile and grining thinking everything is good!
-------------------------------

Michael brings up accusations against Tree-Natty in this subject.  And what he says has nothing to do with the subject being discussed.  But is just an expression of Michael's hurt pride because sucking up and trying to flatter and befriend Tree-Natty didn't get him the blind alliance he was hoping for.

And when Tree-Natty responds to Michael to tell him "Mike why be a distraction for this? If you want to add to the subject than do so."  Which is a very valid response considering Michael's statement.

Michael responds by asking Tree-Natty:
---------------------
can you make a post without bringing my name into it ?
didnt think so.
And if you have such a problem with member knowledge why adress me and Him ?
do you not have anything better to do with your priestly studies.
Go build pyramids boy.
You da one sound like da jealous boy ....lol
---------------------

When Michael makes an accusation against somebody, what does he expect them to do? Not bring his name up and not address his accusations?

And then he resorts to his disrespectful statement, "Go build pyramids boy".  That really shows your lack of intelligence Michael.

I welcome the active members of Michael's blind alliance or alliance of the blind  to reduce my popularity some more and reduce my forum Karma some more.  I quite enjoy Smites from the blind.

Like the saying goes:

Tell them a lie and they love you for it.
Tell them the truth and they hate you for it.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I
« Last Edit: January 18, 2005, 08:40:27 PM by ArkI »

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2005, 08:43:57 PM »

E.M.HOTEP!!!
LOL!!
I give you a + for that one Ark

Hotep
TREE-NATTY

herbsman

• Veteran User
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2005, 11:42:28 PM »

look at all the time mark has to spend on such meaningless chit in life....you too natty.

In my defense as usual against a moderator  I say this....everyone has the knowledge that I sratred a post called "GENISIS".

I spent many days putting forth much time and many days on the first book of ones religion...,..the bible.

I will not put forth in quotes how you natty  messed down the thread....Many had given I thanks for spending so much time on the post GENISIS....yet what did you do nattybot.....you turned it into something else.....and did the markboy come and say anything then...NO.

so why speak now....and it didnt matter if you were a moderator or not....many laughed at learned what natty is all about when he messed down that thread......just like many are learning that  markboy just wants to fight in life....why not spend ones time doing something that will matter in your life.?

So natty and markboy want to bash I for this thread YET they do the same thing  in a lot of other posts.

I guess they are chosen to do so....in their minds they are correct and I am wrong..

So there it is natty and markboy,,,I am saying that I am wrong....so now you 2 can leave my name alone and discuss rasta life.....

sound good?

all brother and sisters here I as a Man....natty and ArkI are the ones to listen to.....

MIKE

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2005, 04:02:29 PM »

Either make your points a few at a time or dont even talk. You call it coping out, but you know better!

E.M.HOTEP!!!

Number #3!!!

Again Un-Knowledge has posted here without taking time to read what I have said. But had enough time to read and write his own rubbish!! What I shame man, I didn't know you were so weak!! I'll just go back talking with others like Ark and Fire to discuss some REAL proofs and not faith chat!
And your right Un-Knowledge I should have known better to think you were up to the task! Thats my fault! But I know now you don't have any foundation of yourself! And your a follower not a leader. And the ones you follow and listen to have and will be proven wrong on this board. I have conversions with history and faiths with Priest, Preachers, Professors, to a child. And I must say you are not even worth to exhust the energy. Because speaking to you is like speaking to a brick. Only bulit for supporting things they have NO-Knowledge of!

One
TREE-NATTY
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 0.171 seconds with 21 queries.