Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: The Truth About Haile Selassie I  (Read 9793 times)

staci

Re: The Truth About Haile Selassie I
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2005, 08:26:10 PM »

although I feel the same way as knowledge does on my faith I DO NOT talk the way he does.  I feel as though he comes off rude and arrogant.  Which is not the way I feel someone who claims to know the KNOWLEDGE as he does should act, thats just me tho.  But for one to talk so much AND THEN NOT LISTEN it leaves room for everyone to turn their backs on him.  Not so much for his beliefs, but for the simple fact of his continual rudeness and disrespect.  I found it somewhat amusing at first and tried to fight along with others but i gave up.
      TREE-NATTY, you summed him up real good on this post.  (I like the way your keeping count.lol) I have asked knowledge to please read my post before he replies to me before, cuz I write how I think.  But he still does not.  I dont understand knowledge.  You had to read a lot to get the information that you have so why is it so hard to read peoples thoughts?  Do you expect people to read what you have to say?  Oh and I have been meaning to ask you, Do you remember the part in the bible where is says "Treat others as you would want to be treated" "Be kind to your nieghbor"?  Do you know why it says this?  (I will answer for you cuzz I would really be amazed if you have made it this far into my post.)  Because of Jesus.  Because when Jesus returns most won't know he was here untill he is already gone.  "He will come like a theif in the night" (along with the devil)  And he will be human just like me and you.  So be kind to your nieghbor, cuzz your nieghbor could very well be Jesus.  Anyway,  I will stop now.  Thanks for listening.
Thanks for posting that tree-natty.
one love
respect for all  

staci

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2005, 05:17:17 PM »

Knowledge, you make me want to PULL MY FREAGIN' HAIR OUT!!!!  Do you not comprehend what you read or what?  Do you realize how you talk?  And to answer to me that Yes you expect others to read what you have to say and then say you wont read what they have to say because you are close minded is stupid.  IT IS STUPID.  I never once said anything about making friends.  But to say to someone "hey read what i have to say because it is truth.  but hey guys, i wont be reading what you have to say because it is lies.  oh but i love you."  This is you in a nutshell. By saying something like this you are pointing a finger AT YOURSELF and saying i am an arrogant awhole and i am sorry but that is how i am, but i love you.  whatever.  Define love for me, please. Think about what I am saying.  If you are reading this.  
        Oh and about the last part jesus coming like a thief in the night, that is what i was always told as a child. To have faith because jesus will come like a thief in the night.  And satan as well will be well hidden.  Cuz if he were to say hey guys i am satan. Satan over here, get nice hot satan. not many would follow except for satanists.  Not that jesus and satan will come stealing people together holding hands and skipping my lou.  Now do you fully understand me?
     You know I am not sure if you are aware of the tone that you get.  Maybe you are like my boyfriend and doesnt know like how when my boyfriend says "Excuse Me!" when he doesnt hear someone he sounds all rude.  But i think you now what tone you are getting.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2005, 05:19:09 PM by staci »

staci

« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2005, 05:42:37 PM »

what?  your going to bypass the mean things.  What mean things were those?  I am just trying to get you to see from another angle (unsuccessfully) how you are perceived.  stubborn very stubborn.  Forget what i was saying about jesus and satan coming back under the nose of human beings.  satan is here already i know this. but he is not ruling, yet.  Obviously i would make a horrible preacher.  But again what "bad" things have i said about you?  
one
respect
p.s did u just not read what i wrote again?  skipped to the last paragraph, maybe?   Or do you just not want to respond what i had to say?  eithier way screw it.  I am thru.

staci

« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2005, 06:25:05 PM »

*puts finger in ears* NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH. i cant hear you.
onelove
respectforall

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2005, 07:53:47 PM »

Yes, I do expect people to read what I say? Why? Because I say can be backed up by history, not just Bible history, but secular history aswell. b]

Knowledge

E.M.Hotep!!!
Knowledge you LIAR!!!!
I have asked you to read my post when I want to challage you about you backing up your statements with history!! BS!! You are Lying to this woman and I have called you out on it!!! Go back to where we were at and say that crap!!! Oh yes I'm saying mean things because you said lies!! That means I'm entitled to it!! Backed up thru history my backside!! I'm just waiting for you to go there!!! I'll be the first one there to destory all your Slave Mentality Euro-Christian thoughts!!  [smiley=grin.gif] I bet your ancestors were the best slaves a master can have? You probley are what Malcolm X called "them House n*##a's" huh? Yeah thats you! Probley had ancestors tap dancing for Massa to old Negro Spirituals!!  [smiley=laugh.gif] And you the product still showboating for Massa and his faith!! Sad [smiley=cry.gif]

Elder
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

Sunshine

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2005, 08:07:49 PM »

Bush and em are the two morrans who you can call satan. antichrist whatever...

Sunshine

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2005, 08:45:19 PM »

BLABLA forget about what i just say or thinkabout it , whatever you wanna do tonight. But please knowledge. dont make people who understand the words of eternity and life alway doubting theirsellfs because you always idolate youre homeboy Jezus. We know when we Understand Allmighty god is a living men you can full some people sometimes but you cant fool all the people all the Time So stand up for ya right Step into JAH Ligt and that of Robert Nesta Marly and the magic called Natural Mystic and creation to understand and to feel, Love sweet love.

There is so many on my head. I have eaten up some shrooms this week after 4 months not doing it and it was. well.... its hard to describe. for me it is proof of me being the most coolest person on earth and the most handsome one. because of the way i talk sing and do. and especially with them. its so powerfull every muscle becomes stronger every word i say and sing  sound like bright water streaming out of my mouth.

But i always trie to see Zion. European zion. but its so hard to see it how it was 10s of thousands of years ago. altough the differences between humans nowadays are still obvious. but i have not seen it.. but when i see it...

i allready know that the human living in the place god made for him to live without stress and violence and without the disobedience to his innersellf is much nicer than the one of nowadays. And also much smarter faster and more agile without sins.

i can see zion. not clearly altough i think i only need some time and history in the making. Some revelation to strenthgen my believes...

Time  and patience and devotion will reveal everything.

but there still are some mysteries i just cant express...

Rise up, and trod through creation and love to see what this power is capeble to do in a world of war, agression, seductions of oure mind and oure future..

We the generation Trod through great tribulation....

Looking at all of you. on top of mount Zion.

haha..

Onelove.        

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2005, 08:56:15 PM »

E.M.Hotep!!!!

Smoke and eat another dude... [smiley=grin.gif] [smiley=huh.gif] [smiley=grin.gif] [smiley=huh.gif] [smiley=grin.gif] [smiley=huh.gif]

High
TREE-NATTY

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2005, 09:00:59 PM »

you say some good things sunshine but why you got to drag rastas name so?
trying like if you force it enough youll realize european zion [smiley=laugh.gif]
you dont need rasta to make your point-  thats why ive been saying- you cant steal this culture, but you trying, is getting in your way.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Sunshine

« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2005, 09:24:38 PM »

got to drag rastas name so?
what do you mean by that?

I mean carvey was for the return of africans to africa. And i am here to search for the european the answer of hapiness and innerstrength and roots, so he can be more happy with the physical instead of the material, knowing it is for all races the same so we can share everything eqally not carring about materialism only want to make efficient and simpel so we could for ever love the thing we love the most the people we love and where we belong with without shame and with proud..... u know the situation of county and its health reflects on the people who are living init. People who donnt have enough food  or are traumatised by the things happend arround them become ugly (that will change the real way you really look like). theire not ofcourse.. but it happens. Im white but still i can black beautifull zion. And than i imagine Black african zion with enough food without war with eqeal oppertunitys and with the right soul that jah has given to us people including africans.And maybe then the face structures become just like it have to be. with beautifull free brown eyes because everybody knows thats sometimes can say more than words.

So we can have a beautifull brown race yellow race white race red race and so on all different from the outside but the same from the inside. together working to solve problems and invent things that help and protect us..

Root natty root dread kinky dread..

You also have different types of big cats.. that dont mix with eachother..

So we gonna walk OWYEAH TO THE ROADS OF CREATION.

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2005, 09:24:49 PM »

Tree Natty,

I laugh when I see your replies, you have no idea! Yo, you could believe what you want homie, but I came to a conclussion that I've already begun to inforce. Jesus once said that we shouldnt throw our pearls to swine. And, you know what homie? That is EXACTLY what Ive been doing.  I also realized that I was becoming prideful, and I took joy in my education. I came to see that I lost my orignal intent to help people see the truth of Jesus, and I began to get into interlectually disputes that went no where, just to show my intelligence. So, this is what Im going to do. Im not going to get into disputes, Im just going to preach the gospel. By itself, it has the power to change lives. Me, I'll just preach it, and who has ears, let them here.

Whats funny to me though, you probably think this is a cope out on my part. And, while I want so bad to show you its not, Im going to listen to my conscience, and just preach the gospel.

Later,

Knowledge

E.M.Hotep!!!

Knowledge
When you post you make the WHOLE BOARD LAUGH!! [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
I can show proof of this to! Just put in these words "Knowlegde you make me laugh" And see how many come up, and use different ways of the same idea too!

Knowledge
Its NOT ONE time that you have went outside the bible! NOT ONCE!!! Your lies are catching up to you man! The only thing you have said even remotely to outside the bible is "TREE-NATTY what you said about the Egyptians is wrong man" Thats what you call outside the bible proofs? HA!
What education?? I have seen only sunday school rhetoric coming from your pie hole! You sound like a drunk Deacon! [smiley=embarassed.gif]
Fo real you talk all this Christian stuff and probley deep into your momma's church. Like board of trustees and youth group and whatnots right? But didn't know that while you were in church brothers like me went to the library on Sat. to pull books to read on Sunday. Like the Arturo Schomburg library not too far from your house. I bet you never been there! [smiley=cry.gif]
Dr. Clarke said a library is where GOD and Zeus the Christ get killed and burned out the mind! Blessed Dr. Clarke!! You want to keep ignorant with old folks telling you another story. Old folks that had no formal education and only have oppressed memories of slavery and bondage stories from their parents. You haven't broke the mental slave chains bro. and because of that you are the worst! And that hurt me as an Afrikan to see cats like you and talk like you. But to each his own!
But you knew this is cop out #4 thats why you said it! And goes to show that you agreed with all my other cop outs! [smiley=grin.gif]
I bet you haven't read 5 books by black authors outside the bible? You must be good in the church to get a college money or something. What a waste! [smiley=cry.gif]

Elder

Sunshine

« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2005, 09:30:07 PM »

Spread the fire of truth justice and wisdom.. we are all right if we are trying to help oneanother. I&I are the roots

all pieces are a part of the same thing. let us understand it, and find sollution from it with the eyes and ears of reality.

And words and believes that are right, are from all ages and people even they have been sad and writed down hundreds of years ago.

Sunshine

« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2005, 09:32:26 PM »

i must read my posts first.. SORRRYYYY

Natty_Fred

• Mr.
  • Veteran User
  • Herbalise and REALISE...
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2005, 10:12:22 PM »

Za Bo Bo!!

Hoop! Back them up!

Burn the fire TREE and tell it so.

Knowledge ma boy,

Once you cited that "The Bible is the only bit of truth we have left" or something like that...not so?

Achimwene yanga, chonde! Bwana Yesu sizabwera!.....pita kwathu!

You said you don't read most of what people write....well don't read that. It is the Chinyanja (known Colonially as Chichewa) language if you curious.

OK I can't stand to be so rude....it means;

"MY BROTHER, PLEASE! BOSS MAN JESUS NOT COMING, GO HOME!

Your intollerance of Iveryone here leads I to that statement as I think boys of your kind just need to be told.

YOU ARE NOT RIGHT. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU THINK YOU ARE.
ONLY IN YOUR MIND/SOUL ARE YOU RIGHT.

Your trust in the bible is so naive to say the least.
If TREE could be bothered he'd teach you ALOT.
But "throwing pearl to swine" and all that....why him bother.

You do not want to learn, you know as much as you are comfortable knowing, rite?
Evidence scary when you find it.

Your boy "JEEEZUS CRAAAST" (my Texan accent......PAARTNA) has lotta myth shrouding his name....did you know? He turn water to wine and all that, make fish feed lotta folk.....DIVINE!

Jesus won't save anybody.
You may save yourself through your thoughts and actions.

Anyway if you want to be like Jesus....why not give up your worldly possessions like he apparantly did and wander about, spreading the gospel.

TREE will agree with me when I say JEEEEEZUS was an interesting "character"...
If a character at all.

KNOWLEDGE - you ever had a god-sent vision? A REAL ONE?

What made you trust this old box we call BIBLE?

Most of us here.....we take wisdom from aspects of the Bible for they are true.

However most of I&I (probably) choose to put the Bible aside and follow our hearts.

It is my firm belief that (he says as KNOWLEDGE stops reading...) that Iesos was a myth created by the Empire (Roman) from Greek Mythology...

From what TREE has taught I it is compelling theory (fact?-who knows) that Jesus was a trick to lead people from the path of God to make them worship another name rather than the name of THE LORD Himself. Him a jealous God, no?

You come reminding I of a Missionary come to Afrika.
You want to overpower with words but the people no listen yet.

Maybe you should go back to the Empire and return with weapon, as was traditionally done to CONVINCE the people.

You know, I am usually not so "to the point" but with YOU KNOWLEDGE....
NOTHING WORKS.

You laugh at TREE through ignorance, you expect us to read your ramblings with acceptance....yet you show no tollerance.

Change the name to MISSIONARY, it's better suited.

Ras Freddy

Cultivation...

staci

« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2005, 10:35:31 PM »

No not missionary.  Missionaries do so much more than teach the bible to people.  They are also regular teachers and caring, giving individuals.  They do not just preach to peoplel.  In fact if they did they would most likely be killed, cuz that is what they do.  Missionaries also only teach to individuals wanting to learn and accept the knowledge.
onelove
respectforall
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 21 queries.