Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: I-Tal Recipes  (Read 24237 times)

SuperSmile

• Regular User
Re: I-Tal Recipes
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2012, 04:52:31 PM »

good luck finding a true Rasta who will cook you chicken,

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2012, 12:20:53 PM »

Well it wont be a problem to get carcass cooked for you at any 12 tribes event, if you don't believe I, then ask Nazarite for confirmation of that.

Nazarite I

• Senior User
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2012, 12:35:34 PM »

And so what if they do?
Every time you bring up Twelve Tribes it's to have a dig at them because they have jerk chicken in their little reggae functions and some of them don't hold as strict an Ital Livity as some other Rastaman. No mention of the works they perform to build up Shashamane. No mention of the shema ball and the Crown Prince. No mention of their good works, just negative words you're coming with towards them, and asking I to back you too? Yeah I know some Twelve Tribes Rasta people who eat chicken, but they're Righteous still and I give love to them same way as I would to I Bobo Idren who's so Ital he doesn't even beat Nyahbinghi drum because it's skinned with goat.

One RastafarI house, many mansions, no division.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 12:38:34 PM by Nazarite I »

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2012, 03:59:27 PM »

Let’s get something straight;
Supersmile wrote ; good luck finding a true Rasta who will cook you chicken,
I replied; Well it won’ be a problem to get carcass cooked for you at any 12 tribes event, if you don't believe I, then ask Nazarite for confirmation of that.
As I seem to recall you saying that you had visited one of their “reggae functions” 
So given that I have merely expressed a truthful response to Supersmile and bearing in mind your own statement about their function in Brixton, where you said something on the lines of “dem a eat  nuff chicken and drink beer but dem cool still,” I deem it reasonable to quote  you.  So why you getting churlish?  A wha’appen? truth a hurt you?
Ask for I asking you to back I, wait you mad yout? Where do you get that from, I merely suggested to Supersmile to check with you, based on what they had written, sorry I had you down as a exponent of the truth, if that ain’t the case, then fair enough. My fault for making that wrong assumption/
I notice that you are very partial in terms of your references and display what can only be termed  a  subjective and selective tendency. How come you nah seh anything to Supersmile? ( No diss Supe, just asking a relevant question to emphasize the point, seen)
As for your argument re Sheshamane, if the point you are making about the 12 tribes, centres around that, then you’ve lost the plot.  Go and  check the Bobo who fresh from out of Bull Bay, you’ll find that they say, that them done with that and most are now making their way to Gambia and Kenya to settle down because of the in-fighting between organisations on the land, namely EWF and 12 tribes. Don’t take my word for it check it out.   I noted that when Sizzla (the dj who makes his corn chatting about repatriation etc) was out there in Africa, it wasn’t Shashemane he headed for.   
By the way real Rasta nuh join organisation, you nuh know dat yout??
I don’t really know about the Shema Ball -!!! As for the crown prince?? What is the point you are making??   
As you are aware, but conveniently ignore, unlike yourself, I am not  dissing an individual, and my friend them, who are members of the twelve tribes, know that, but as an organisation, I don’t hesitate to let you know that the 12 tribes are not an example of righteousness that you beLIE-eve , but then again you wouldn’t really know that, But given that we knew Vernon and his flex , it follows that we know what we talking about seen!!
Just out of curiosity, a which Bobo Idrin you know that is so Ital (you go on to state) that they don’t beat Nyahbinghi drum cos it’s skinned with goat – A who dem??
One House – Many Mansions?? Yeah right! If that’s the case, how come you are just        Re-acting instead of Reasoning? I’ve yet to see you reply to I, with reasoning, it’s always either you ReAct or just run and stay silent.

Temet Nosce – Seen.... 

Nazarite I

• Senior User
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2012, 04:21:18 AM »

I never run and hide, I just don't have the time to sit down and reply to every little thing from every One on here, especially to you after I've seen you just like to patronise. I even said it to the I.
But right now, it's late and I feel like telling you why I don't really connect with the I.
I remember my own words just fine for a start. Nothing hurt I about it, it's the truth and I don't deny it. A lot of Twelve Tribes deal with flesh eating still, and a fair few of them like a beer occasionally. I also don't deny that I am an Italist and those things can't enter I temple. I don't deny that there is plenty of contention among I and I about the Twelve Tribes. I can't even say I personally like a lot of Twelve Tribes Rasta I meet because some of them come across well pushy and talk more about Christ than Selassie I, like they aren't One. I have a couple of close Idren who hold the Twelve Tribes Livity and do works in the Twelve Tribes, but I know that Twelve Tribes isn't I place. I don't support everything they do. I know all about the difficulties in Shashamane and the infighting among I and I. I've seen an Elder from the EWF and a next Rasta having a shouting match over a conference table over who's organisation's name gets tagged to a works, and they wouldn't even listen to the word of I and I Nyahbinghi Ancient who said straight up that it comes under the name of RastafarI alone. Not Nyahbinghi, EWF, Twelve Tribes or whatever, just RastafarI. I and I get news around fast these days and RastafarI people are not silent about the issues I and I face.
The I talks like I being a youth is a bad thing, but the only RastafarI people I hear giving Word Sounds towards real Inity and reconciliation between I and I are the Ancients and the Rasta youths. It seems like everyone in between says I and I should be Inited, but then when it comes round to working and sharing with the next mansion or house, they get hung up on the past mistakes and let that get in the way of I and I progress. And that goes for every Rasta, because if Ones aren't saying they don't deal with this mansion because they're part of that mansion, it's because they aren't in a mansion and they don't deal with mansions. Only the youths who have no direct experience of the past trouble but hear about it and come with a fresh perspective and the Ancients who've seen it all before and know better seem to know that I and I have to burn out the petty division between I and I.
In I and I father's house there are many mansions, and every organisation has their place, so let Twelve Tribes have their dance where they sell their jerk chicken and beer and raise their funds and build up Shashamane. Let the Bobo man walk and sell their broom to set up their camps in Ghana. Let the Nyahbinghi man run the Binghi house and sell his herbs for the Repatriation fund. Let the Rastaman who doesn't deal with mansions have his own business to sort his own thing. But when I and I come together for RastafarI works or Reasoning then I and I should have no division. This website is such a place where any Rastaman with a computer can come and Reason. So when I and I come here, I and I should leave the division talk at the door. So when I see the I coming and bringing up all these negative things like they mean I and I can't still say Raspect due to every Rastaman and every Rasta Empress, whatever problems I and I may have, I just know that it's not for I and I progress. I'm not going to apologise for saying it.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2012, 12:21:07 AM »

Nazarite, you don't deny that there is plenty of contention about the Twelve Tribes. You even  say “you can’t  say that you personally like a lot of Twelve Tribes Rasta, come  across well pushy and talk more about Christ than Selassie I, like they aren't One”. You then go on to acknowledge  the difficulties in Shashamane etc, but yet you ready to rail up against Iman, who nah do anything other than seek for truth?  You’re not making sense, by this I mean, that you made a statement about the works you feel 12 tribes have done  but nothing  concrete.  By the way, I am somewhat surprised that in addition to the carcass and beer that they swill, you never mentioned anything about how they sport a union jack and a picture of the queen at their function.

You then going onto state that "I talk like I think  that being a youth is a bad thing" 
When did you hear I say that being a youth is a bad thing? Yo, we nuh inna de ‘make it sound business,’ Seen!  We deal with how it sound, not with what we feel it sound like, so maybe it would be better to ask for a clarification rather than simply assuming negativeness?

When you refer to quotes regarding My Father’s house and many mansions, blah blah.                                                                                                           De I a quote a mistranslation.  The actual phrase is “In the fathers place of abode, there are many houses.
You also state that “This website is such a place where any Rastaman with a computer can come and Reason”.                                                                             
So again I ah ask de I, if a reason we a reason on yah, why is it that you always getting uppity, like say the hotter claps a clap you when I say certain things ? Especially when it’s I ah talk!! Like I said to you before, you seem to avoid the direct questions that I put towards you for clarification. That’s not reasoning...! That flex kinda coming in to I like either churlishness, or lack of information, or maybe it’s just a display of deep seated contempt, which is certainly not the attributes of Rastafari regardless of Age and Gender. Seen!!

Janette

• Normal User
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2012, 11:31:59 PM »

. . . so back to kitchen! :)   
coconut rice:
Heat coconutoil and fry onions in it.
Add mays and if you like fresh small cutted pepe.
Put rice into it and then coconutmilk.
Add water if you see the coconutmilk is not enough.
Then you can put salt and spices the way you like it.
Then let the rice coock finish.
(pepper, thymn . . .  )

No much vegetable but its good to prepare when you need something fast.

Posted on: September 03, 2012, 08:01:01 PM
UNRIPE SPELT GRAIN   ( I hope this translation is really correct, it sounds somehow...)

- fry onions and leek in a good oil.
- put unripe spelt grain (Grünkernschrot)
- add water and let it coock until its soft enough.
- put some seasalt and spices of your taste ( garlic is always good! )
- then put tomato

A very nice food! :)
Posted on: November 24, 2012, 08:33:52 PM
- cut a pumpkin, 2 potatoes, some carrots, 1onion, 1 apple in some water and seasalt. (and herbs, the way you
   like)
- when its soft, mix it small
- then add sesame.
- ALREADY FINISH!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 21 queries.