Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Yeshuas' Black Descendents  (Read 4706 times)

prophet7

Yeshuas' Black Descendents
« on: January 15, 2005, 03:12:57 PM »

I was actually looking for something totaly else and this popped up in my face, Jah works in mysterious ways sometimes. Check this out ;

http://www.goodonthe.net/wasblack.htm

And this is not coming from Rasta or "black people" but, from one who has seen the truth (at least of that matter).

One Love
Prophet7
« Last Edit: January 15, 2005, 03:13:46 PM by prophet7 »

prophet7

Re: Yeshuas' Black Descendents
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2005, 03:15:36 PM »

Some how the link does not seem to function. Maybe there is a reason for this (like so the heathen can not go against it/find it out) ?
Any where I will see what I man can do to bring it in here.......

One Love
prophet7
« Last Edit: January 15, 2005, 03:19:15 PM by prophet7 »

prophet7

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2005, 03:18:45 PM »

Aha ! I have found a way. For those interested (at reading it and not mocking it = forthose willing to learn something), go to google search and give in following :

Jesus' Black Descendants

The Link should then appear.........read.

One Love
Prophet7

ArkI

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2005, 04:16:24 PM »

the reason your link didn't work is because it had an extra "o"

http://www.godonthe.net/wasblack.htm

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

prophet7

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2005, 09:28:44 AM »

Are you surprised that Jesus had black desendants? Are you not aware that their are black Jews living in Ethopia who await their Exodus back to Israel? Many of them have already come back to Israel, but some still live all over afarica under the guise of being Muslims for the fear of being killed.

I am not surprised for this is something that I knew of long ago. I put it here for those who do not know.

Pretty sad, dont you think?

True.

A few other questions. It seems to me that you're buying into the propaganda that Jesus was a white man with blue eyes, etc. Is this the reason why you wont give him a chance? Do you think God sees color when he sees us?

I ain't buying no propaganda whatsoever. Yeshua, for I, allways was and is a black man (black descendants make Him that). 1 + 1 = 2, allways. I do not know what GOD sees when He sees us and, I think I am very right when I say none of us do.

One Love
Prophet7
« Last Edit: January 17, 2005, 09:29:53 AM by prophet7 »

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2005, 04:55:18 PM »

E.M.HOTEP!!!

Hmmm Knowledge the Jews or Black Hebrews already went back to Israel a while ago like in the 1970's!!!
All of them!! Selassie put them out! And they still reside in Israel to this day. What do you mean allow them to go back? It was only one person who could send them back, the King Selassie" Man you know nothing! They were being sent back because of feared of being killed. Do you know the agreement that the Prophet Muhmmad had with the Ethiopian King? The Falashe's wanted to go back to Israel but the Israelies didn't want them there. But Selassie had talks with the prime minister and agreed to give them land in the south of Israel. This is extremly old news!

One
TREE-NATTY
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

EmpressGong

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2005, 07:16:12 PM »

i really enjoyed reading this site..the part about god and its bible references to explain god as spirit etc were very helpful in my personal journey of finding Jah and i am glad to say that i am on the right path becuz this site had a lot of things i am figuring out on my own..not sayin its that credible of a site but thanks for posting it in the thread anyways..

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2005, 08:48:00 PM »

E.M.Hotep!!!

I guess what you wrote was the only thing you could write before seaching the net to correct me? LOL!!! My Master teacher Dr. Yusef Ben Jochannan is the world living leading authority on Ancient African studies and is also a Falashe Ethiopian. I have direct knowledge from the original hebrew of what Selassie did as he Dr. Ben witness the exodus! Who you know witness it? If ya don't know nobody please don't say I'm wrong. Say nothing! [smiley=lipsrsealed.gif]

One
TREE-NATTY

x_pink_pixie_x

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2005, 08:55:31 PM »

[smiley=huh.gif] Forgive me if I'm wrong here, but are the Jews not still trying to get back into Isreal? I thought that's what all the conflict is over. This is what I have been taught: the Palestinians have occupied the land known as Israel since the 7th century (Jews were forced to leave after they tried to rebel against the Romans). They were under Turkish rule untill they rebelled and claimed their independence some time during WW2. During this time though was the holocaust, so many Jews were fleeing Nazi powers, and returing to Israel. Basiacally, they have been arguing over the land ever since.
That's what my history lessons have taught me. If I am wrong please say so, I always enjoy the opportunity to correct a teacher lol.

xXxXxXx

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2005, 03:07:01 PM »

E.M.Hotep!!
Knowledge
Dr. Ben is wrong! Thats so foolish I have not a comment for such a ignorant statement from a infant as you to Dr. Ben. Do you know who Dr. Ben is?

Anyway Jerusalem was destroyed not 70AD they were destroyed after the Ark left. Solomon son was the last King of Israel the reign is Israel. Where are you getting your info.?? After that Persia and Syrians ran and ruled the country for 500 years. The people are modern day Arabs. They were even practicing Judism until the Roman conquest. When the Romans came in Jerusalem they called the inhabitants Jews. But they weren't!, Romans have never seen a original Jew because after Solomon son lost the city and than the land, Israel went into Africa and remain there to this day. All throughtout Africa from East to West Afrika there are more African Hebrews than they are Fake Jews in NYC and Israel put together!! This is why Dr. Ben in his book "Africa" explained how some of these fake Jews came into Afrika during the 1970's the seach for their roots of Juduhism. Why would fake Jews go to Afrika to find original Jews? Maybe to claim their hertiage as their own? The Jews from so-called Zeus time is false as well. Romans ruled that land and placed their own Roman King as King of Jerusalem and Israel. In the Torah it states that Israel well always have a King of David's line. And he shall be the keeper of the her (the Ark). So again bring me more proof that original Jews were in Jerusalem at the time of so-called Zeus BY NOT USING THE BIBLE!! It's impossible because Romans have a much better record of history of that area than anyone. And the bible TOTALLY goes against what the Romans has written for history. And also the Arab history and Persian history basically everyone's history is wrong compared to the bible and EVERYONE knows this expect you Knowledge. Because if you did know it you wouldn't said and I qoute "In 70AD the Romans destroyed Jerusalem, and the Jews were dispersed througthout the world"
No thats what JEW-WISH says the fact remains that they didn't dispersed throughtout the world they went to Afrika; back home. For they didn't know of any other place, but Solomon son Kingdom of Kush and Nubia where he was King Menelik I.
See Knowledge I know the truths that Jews hide behind and you just know what they hide behind. They have LARGE GAPS in their history that they seem to ignore. Please don't tell me that Polish and Germans are originally from Israel which makes them Afrikan, thats a lie! But how about looking into the Christian Crusades and the Knight Templers battles. And see who were the major forces in that world war. Europeans, Asian (Gangus Khan), and a large force from the northwest called the Vikings aka "Khazars". Now if you find out what happen to the Vikings you'll have a better picture of the JEW-WISH history!!

Ankhoojasneb
TREE-NATTY
« Last Edit: January 19, 2005, 04:07:00 PM by TREE-NATTY »

prophet7

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2005, 03:49:20 PM »

Seen.

One more thing I man wanted to state : The so-called Jews ("JEW - WISH" (for they really wish they were Jews)- thanks for that NATTY) were never in captivity !!
What is so surprising about that ? Bible prophecy. Why ?
Because according to the Bible, it says "Know for a surety that thy seed shall be captive for 400 years." Ask every Jew and they will tell u that they NEVER were captive for 400 years. When Jesus said "Thou shalt know the truth and it shall set u free." They denied the fact that they had been captives. Why ? Because they were never ! That is why Jesus calls them "those who themselves Jews but, are not."

Well the only race that has been in captivity so long is the black race  and as the Bible says "there is nothing new under the Sun that which is is that which was already......" They can not relate to it (not then and not now) because they never were a part of it - just stolen HIS-story that they live upon.
Just some points to ponder.
I know some will say this is anti-semetic talk but, I do not care. If telling the truth, which is GODLY (from GOD), is being anti-semetic then so be it ! I am not gonna sit in my closet just because some people do not like the truth.

One Love
Prophet7  
« Last Edit: January 19, 2005, 03:57:14 PM by prophet7 »

EmpressGong

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2005, 05:42:42 PM »

TREE NATTY was the website put here in this thread credible to u? did u find the facts listed to be wrong?

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2005, 08:24:54 PM »

TREE NATTY was the website put here in this thread credible to u? did u find the facts listed to be wrong?

E.M.Hotep!!

Gong
This site is.... I don't know a term paper? With the author using the bible mainly to focus out all of his points. With that said is this credible to me? I think the answer is clear! The Niceion Council wasn't credible to me, so why would anyone using the book created by this council be credible..... to me! [smiley=wink.gif]
Basically he probley got a good grade for his research and paper. But my whole thing is it easy to make a agrument on a subject that only has ONE source of proof. The writers of the Bible knew this, and this is one of the reason how Christianity became popular throughout the world! Thru wars, conquests, and adventures the European took his idealogy with him. So for anyone to say that "everyone or majority of the world population is Christian" is a Racist Fact!! Because that brings up "HOW" that popularity came to be! And it goes to "white supremcy" because that what Christian Crusaders were made for. The estabishment of White Supremcy, in turn had to be ordine by GOD. Sooooo.... Heeeerrrrrrrrrreeeeee  Jesus!
Now they have their White God ordined them to spread the word of the White GOD Jesus. Even though they first didn't hear of him in those characteristics!
So it hard for me claiming foregien names by a man foregein to the story, that changed the names, e.g. Egypt=KMT. It's like looking for a needle in a hay stack. So why go that far. If you went as far as knowing that what was written is NOT TRUE! Why isn't true? because if they (European writers of the bible) could change the names of anything without question, they can change anything in the book!
So you have to push that aside and find out what you can OUTSIDE the box (bible). Thats the challege! Some find things that make the box more acceptable and they quit searching. Some find everything that make the box evil and continue searching. But for what? To make the box acceptable? Maybe? We all have our reason Empress.

Ankhoojasneb
TREE-NATTY

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2005, 09:10:53 PM »

E.M.HOTEP!!!

UN-knowledge!
Oh man here we go again!!
I don't even want to write this, after you admitting you don't know Dr. Ben I don't believe you from NYC! Furthermore I don't believe you know any black people in NYC!!

Its funny you said all history books say .... But who are the authors of these history books? Christians and Jews! How about reading something about the Jews being slaves in KMT? By a person from KMT? Where's that book? Oh thats right you don't know Dr. Ben! Dr. Ben has proven to ALL world schlors that the popular lies of what you said about Jerusalem and Jews in KMT are FALSE!!! You should really read his books! Dr. Ben was a professor of African History and Studies at Cairo University in Egypt. Thats right a professor! And in Cairo!! His family is Falashe as reported by in the 70's, Selassie allowed the last original tribe of Israel back into Israel, the Falashe's. This was in every major newspaper in the world at the time. Saying what I just said! Damn your ignorant! Now Dr. Ben having this background and education critreia you said "I don't care who Dr. Ben is and I don't care to know," and after that you didn't make sense but something like he shouldn't have a Dr. status. Your an idiot! I'm sorry but I had to say it, it least search the net for him as you do others! But you didn't even do that and said foolish rubbish like this? And you from NYC where he lives and works out of?

Dr. Ben has proven:
1.Hebrews were never slaves in Egpyt to build Prymids and Temples because the structures are older than the Egpytians!
2. That all hebrews in Israel either went to two places, Ethiopia or Central West Africa. All Hebrews
3. That the Jews from Europe calling themselves hebrews are liars for whatever reasons. They have no history in the Middle East or Africa until the Christian Crusades.
4. That the Assyrians (and which you said enslaved the hebrews) never did enslave them because they thought of them as unclean so they exile (made to leave & go else where) them back across to east to Africa land of Habasha.
5. Babylon was in Kush for Nimrod was a Kushite meaning Babylon was in Ethiopia. And again in their history there is NO proof of Jews or even Hebrews for that matter came into their land.
6. Moses was in KMT as a Pharoah by the name of Ankhanaten who was Queen Neferiti husband and the father of the famous King TUT. Ankhanaten had the same birth story as Moses just 2,500 years before Moses name was muttered! Ankhanaten was originally from Ethiopia and his mother put him in a basket and let the basket flow up stream to KMT/Egpyt if you look on a map you see Ethiopia is below Egpyt. This story is written in MTU NTR in Amarna, Egypt for you and the world too see, Moses was a borrowed character.
7. By the time Romans got to Jerusalem 70AD the original hebrews were alive and living well in Africa and finally reached west africa tip. And the Jews that were in Jerusalem were actually Assyrian mixed with other conquered peoples practicing there faith of the Israelites. And the bible calls them Jews!
8. Kebra Negast shows the history of Israel Kings and stops at Kingship in Jerusalem at Menelik I. It doesn't continue in Israel whatsoever for it was written.
9.The Jews were massacred in the Crusades by then they weren't called Jews they were called "Khazars" from the land of "Khazaria" which is now Russia, Solvic nations as well. They were also known as Vikings who had very great sailing skills for water to land battles. And where stronger on the water. Gangus Khan wipe them out before England got to them. But before they were scattered they found Jerusalem and stolen scrolls and texts and deciphered them and than changed their name from Khazars to Jews or Jewish meaning citizen of Jerusalem. Hilter said they were the Jews of the OT but before he said they weren't and they were traitors to the Ayran Nation and will be treated like the Jews of the OT. But than again that was Hilter so why bring him in.

Yeah my head would be hurting to if I had a mix-up mind as you! These are all Dr. Ben discoveries that have been recongize by the world. But than again he is a blackman so that why you read those books...right?

One
TREE-NATTY
« Last Edit: January 19, 2005, 09:11:38 PM by TREE-NATTY »

EmpressGong

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2005, 11:01:35 PM »

thanks TREE
bless up
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 21 queries.