Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Yeshuas' Black Descendents  (Read 4707 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Yeshuas' Black Descendents
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2005, 11:27:12 PM »

yes moses and jesus may be "borrowed" charachters, but rastafari is not.
but you say no he never desended from solomon and david?  when he wear the title of the conquering lion of judah?
whos word he incarnate then?
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2005, 03:12:40 PM »

E.M.Hotep!!

Empress
No problem! I have a good ability reasoning with Empresses!!

Elijah
You asking me who's word is Selassie incarnate?
Well since Selassie can claim his lineage thru KMT Pharoah list. I would say he is the embodiment of Ankhnaten (Moses), the first King of Ethiopia. Selassie further proved this when he created the Amharic language from Ge'ez, which is a cursve writting of MTU NTR or heirogphyles. So if Selassie knew MTU NTR he is the return King of Ancient days! The Ancient Days of KMT!! Not Israel. And one has to remember, especially the Empresses here. That Ethiopia was the ONLY country IN HISTORY to have a woman as Ultimate & Supreme Ruler of a Nation!! Queen Sheba was one of them. She was the most powerfull woman in the world, more powerfull than Solomon ever could dream!
This is why I feel that woman of any color can be Rasta for the history of Ethiopia surrounds their Divine power.

One
TREE-NATTY
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

herbsman

• Veteran User
  • BAST....AUSUR ..AUSET...TUT-M OSES...AMN-HTP. ..Ra'
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2005, 04:11:29 PM »

Hotep !!

Dr. Ben spread the great know ledge.  If members dont want to take it , then leave them NAT for they are not worthy of Dr. Bs teachings. [smiley=lipsrsealed.gif]  Why waist your time with Terrence if he does not take  Dr. Bs  teachings and learn from what he says to us ?

I brought the Doctors name and writings to my wifes family a few months ago during a Jewish  Holyday....They are Jewish  ,  yet they know nothing....they blindly go to Temple and then sin all week...lol....so they know I study much and when I was explaining to the family that Egypt did not have jewish slaves at that time (  the ten commandment Movie , moses ,   )...and I had the Doctors teachings for them to read...guess what.....most of them agree.....NAT , you would have better luck teachings the Doctors words at Temple rather than try to make Terrence OverStand.!!!! [smiley=laugh.gif]

What the heck are you sayin when NAT says any color woman can be rasta....are you losing your mind or just showing people what you really are about ? [smiley=laugh.gif]

Ankh udja Sneb

MIKE
da HAMMER
« Last Edit: January 20, 2005, 04:20:36 PM by herbsman »
The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!

EmpressGong

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2005, 08:54:41 PM »

Im  not sure i get it..Selassie isnt the King of Israel?...the way i had seen it is that Israel are the people that God brought out of slavery in Egypt and David descended from that line, was made King and he was promised by god that all his seed wud be built up..the generations..psalm 87 i think. so i see it since selassie is from david he is also a king of israel.. the last one to be crowned...fulfillin  the convenant god made with david in that psalm..
so u guys were sayin the whole thing with people being freed from egypt as slaves by moses never happened? or the slaves never were really slaves?

and yes..as a black empress i am rather proud and remember Makeda in her splendor!

Rasta_Man_410

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2005, 09:12:27 PM »

Dear Knowledge,
I bet my life that I am not the first person to say this, but I will say this anyway: I believe it would be in mine and many others best interest if you left this forum.  Let me explain.  For one this is a RASTAFARIAN FORUM.  You are Christian or something like that, don't get pissy with details.  This forum is meant to be a place where Rastafarians can come and peacefully talk to one another and help one another with any questions or concerns.  This is here to make one feel welcome.  You are not helping this AT ALL, because all you do is tell people that they are wrong.  SO WHAT IF THEY MAY BE A LITTLE OFF!  That is why we're here: To PEACEFULLY teach them the correct way.  I don't believe peaceful teaching is saying that someone is a liar or implying that they are dumb and ignorant.  You also seem like you are attempting to ruin Rastafarianism by telling us it is a religion based on lies.  You should stop trying now, because it is NOT WORKING!  Do us a great favor and go to a room where people have rude, biased views like you.

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2005, 09:46:38 PM »

Im  not sure i get it..Selassie isnt the King of Israel?...the way i had seen it is that Israel are the people that God brought out of slavery in Egypt and David descended from that line, was made King and he was promised by god that all his seed wud be built up..the generations..psalm 87 i think. so i see it since selassie is from david he is also a king of israel.. the last one to be crowned...fulfillin  the convenant god made with david in that psalm..
so u guys were sayin the whole thing with people being freed from egypt as slaves by moses never happened? or the slaves never were really slaves?

and yes..as a black empress i am rather proud and remember Makeda in her splendor!

E.M.Hotep

And yes I'm proud your an Empresses as well!

So Empress yes that never happen! There were no slaves in Egypt. Archology finds have come to show that they were graves in the shadow of the Giza Pyrimds. Meaning they died with honor and respect of the ones who buried them. Why would anyone bury a slaves with honor and respect, so close to the holy Giza? They were workers or what is called "stone masons". The Israelites were never in Egpyt building anything!! And the structures in Egpyt were built by wise people not slaves!
Selassie claims his lineage thru David from Menelik I but as history told us Menelik I had NO CHILDREN!! So Selassie is not of David line that line has been broken and ended with Menelik I in ET.
The story with Moses is that Moses took his followers from Lower KMT to Upper KMT (Ethiopia) and ruled and practiced he religion there called today "Christianity". But thieves and rapist took this beautiful story and whiten up the characters and called Ethiopia Israel. But as you see the Ark, Judo-Christian major and only relic to claim authority, was taken back to the "real" Israel, Axum, Ethiopia the capital of the Great Axumites!

Shem-Hotep
TREE-NATTY

EmpressGong

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2005, 09:57:33 PM »

[smiley=undecided.gif]this is a lot to digest...and i dunno how i feel about it to be honest..how can so many [some black] authors i have read be wrong u know? how do i know to believe even u? no offense..im just sayin..to do research and read up on things..how do u know who is tellin truth and fact? to think one then has knowledge of something for someone else to tell u "well in actual fact..."

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2005, 10:15:42 PM »

i belive tree natty to a certin extent- empress, this is where things get mystical,
billions of people belive the bible seen, muslims have a bible based religion, jews, christians and alot of them. whats matters more than the actual history is the accepted reality within the collective consious. if all these people that gather so much joy and faith from this one story and someone just came and pulled the rug out from under the feet like tree natty is doing to this forum, the world would go into shock and there would be chaos. Thankfull thats not going to happen because his imperial majesty HIM self manifested the whole bible into flesh and its prophesies will continue to fufill to the letter. Its a spiritual book that cannot be diserned and is not supported by historical fact, that was never its purpose.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2005, 10:18:31 PM by elidjembe »

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2005, 10:20:50 PM »

[smiley=undecided.gif]this is a lot to digest...and i dunno how i feel about it to be honest..how can so many [some black] authors i have read be wrong u know? how do i know to believe even u? no offense..im just sayin..to do research and read up on things..how do u know who is tellin truth and fact? to think one then has knowledge of something for someone else to tell u "well in actual fact..."

Hotep!

Great question Gong your becoming harder and harder to answer. Good I like a challege.
How do I know others are right or wrong? Common Sense
That what I use! Also the saying "the proof is in stone" refers to KMT because they can never be erased. I don't really say I believe in what most black authors write. I have to have common sense and take it with a grain of salt. But if a jewel is drop that I either read or heard about and they say the same thing thats, universal mind, is a powerful thing. Common Sense
Pictures are good too it hard to fake up pics. But with the internet not that hard right? But really I have seen one authors actual pics of KMT it was Dr. Ben's. This guy does 3-5 hours lectures straight just by looking at his own personal pictures from Egpyt(KMT)!! My personal judge is this: I will not believe a author about anything pertain to culture if he is not of that culture eg. Bible, 98% of Egyptian history books. Thats just no common sense! Read about Hinduism from an India Hindu, not a Italian reseacher funded by the Antiquity Society of the Vatican!! Common sense.
That all Empress but also I must add read everything like you never heard about it before. And if things come up not as you expected it to be reseach that particular thing no mater how small or large.

Good Luck
TREE-NATTY

EmpressGong

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2005, 10:23:36 PM »

and the part about selassie not being part of the solomonic throne? that contradicts everythin in rastafari and means that selassie is not linked as such to the scriptures thru the kebra nagast. what about that?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2005, 10:30:23 PM »

did you read what i said empress

EmpressGong

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2005, 10:51:05 PM »

Elijah yes i did read what u said and whether or not selassie is directly descended from solomon's son menelik when he went back to ethiopia has nothin to do with what is written in the bible..that is just plain hardcore  "history" and i am here searchin on the internet and i can hardly find a thing on Menelik I ..i will do some more

thanks to u Tree

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2005, 10:54:03 PM »

so is who solomon was relevant?

EmpressGong

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2005, 11:03:27 PM »

your sentence isnt makin sense to me and i speak a formof broken english..please rephrase
however, if u said what i am thinkin which is "is who is part of solomon line important" then yes it is if rastafari is to base its existence on selassie being the king of israel, descendent of solomon,the black king: the rightful ruler in the bible, prophesy fulfil etc etc..it wud mean that rastafari are wrong in claimin his divinity becuz he is of david if in truth he isnt..its misleading..i only want the truth. i exalt HIM as my black king whom i linked with king david: one of the greatest servants of god..so if selassie isnt the king of israel its something that all shud b aware of so they wudnt make the same mistake

just for the record i do not believe he was god or "divine" in that sense..he was a christian very devoted to god and did a wonderful thing of ensuring that desperate black people were given the option of the ethiopian orthodox church..in other words he is an example of how to devote ur life to god as much as possible.
we all have god in us becuz we are of him..but not to the extent that rastafari take it like bobo ashanti and nyahbinghi. one shud worship the object/god of selassie's worship not him as a man.he said so himself.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2005, 11:05:51 PM by EmpressGong »

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2005, 11:30:01 PM »

sure nuff, you cant worship a man. the point of my question is this, tree's saying that solomon and david never even exstited so establishing if selassie is of their line is besides the point. see.  so even if somehow you were able to prove through 225 desendands that selassie is an israelite tree natty would tell you that these men whoever they were, were not the chossen children of god and the WHOLE bible in terms of history is a fake.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 21 queries.