Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Yeshuas' Black Descendents  (Read 4708 times)

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: Yeshuas' Black Descendents
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2005, 02:44:04 PM »

E.M.Hotep!!

Both of you are right! The bible in terms of history is fake! But the content is real! Just distorted, David is not a Ethiopian or Israelite name! Neither is Solomon! These are english and European names. So when I say they didn't exist they DIDN'T!! But the characteristics of David and Solomon are characteristics of both Ethiopian Kings and KMTic NTRU (Gods). David and Solomon have been discovered to be Menlik I and Menlik II in attributes. But also I have discovered solomon as the metophric name of TETHUTI (Thoth in Greek) the God of writting and wisdom. So there is a lot of mismatches in the bible to what actually happen. I'm reading a book on greek philosophy and religion. And how its so closely identical to the KMT mythology. In actually its the same in different language and misoverstanding of "cardinal points". Thats why I real don't deal with the bible anymore because of the confusion when it comes down to historial FACT! I was watching just last night on the History Channel about the "Rise of Christianity and the writers of the NT" and these professionals histortians of great respect. Repeatly said time and again that the NT has a lot of contradictive reads! And they and others were still trying to figure out or come to an agreement on certain to all things of Zeus the Christ life. I believe there was at least 10 points they actually agree on out of thoudsands! That's sad to me and that shows that they will always be in chaos!
This is why I totally read things outside the bible for the bible was created to invoke the fear of God to people thru ignorance of HIM! [smiley=grin.gif]

That one you can qoute me on! [smiley=cool.gif]

One
TREE-NATTY
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

herbsman

• Veteran User
  • BAST....AUSUR ..AUSET...TUT-M OSES...AMN-HTP. ..Ra'
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2005, 03:54:22 PM »

ii w em Hotep !!

I take Selassie 1 as a ChristMan

MIKE
The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2005, 05:16:40 PM »

unquestionably the bible inspires fear of god- but is it thorugh ignorance of him or knowledge?
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2005, 07:42:28 PM »

E.M.Hotep!!

It has to be ignorance!! Because if it was knowledge, like I have, why would you fear HIM?

One
TREE-NATTY
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

prophet7

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2005, 10:26:09 AM »

Prophet7 wrote : "Because according to the Bible, it says "Know for a surety that thy seed shall be captive for 400 years." Ask every Jew and they will tell u that they NEVER were captive for 400 years. When Jesus said "Thou shalt know the truth and it shall set u free." They denied the fact that they had been captives. Why ? Because they were never ! That is why Jesus calls them "those who themselves Jews but, are not."

You really NEED to read and study before you speak on a subject. Im sorry, but you cant be more wrong! If I had to make a guess, Id say that you really dont read but speak on what you hear people say.

Just a guess!

Well proove me wrong ! Show me some proof of the so-called Jews being captives for 400 years ?? Where ?? When ?? U see, u always answer like this when u can't get no further - when u've been caught up on your own thinking.
Go ahead and ask the so-called Jews themselves......or are u scared of them ??
They know it and, if they are really honest, they will tell u the truth. They have no record of them ever being captive for so long. Read the Bible !!! AS PROOF !!! What did they say to Jesus ?? They never have been captives !! Is Gods word not good enough for u now ?? Do u have to run to mans books now to get your so-called proof ??

One Love
Prophet7
« Last Edit: January 27, 2005, 10:32:13 AM by prophet7 »
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.786 seconds with 35 queries.