Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Jah Why?! -my questions.  (Read 1775 times)

xmbencex

Jah Why?! -my questions.
« on: January 17, 2005, 11:18:10 PM »

I wanted to ask you about something..

Don't you ever ask Jah, why he let some awfull things happening?
And why are people suffering who absolutley don't deserve it? I mean I don't want to judge about who deserves what or like that, but sometimes it's clear that the innocents are suffering hard. And the guilty gets away (Sure I belive Jah will punish them some other way) But how can he help the suffering inocents?
And why he let these things happen?
And please don't come with heaven and such things. We should be happy here, not in heaven!

So sometimes I only ask, Jah why?!
Got no answear yet, but I hope that sometime I'll recive one. Till then I belive Jah knows why..

xmbencex

Re:  Jah Why?! -my questions.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2005, 06:34:47 PM »

Thanks Knowledge!
There are some good points in what you write, but this still isn't a perfect answear for my questions.

I think not even Jah wants us to fallow him blindly without asking any questions.
Becouse if you do so that means, you just don't care!!!
And I don'T think Jah wants that.
So I don't like when they say we are the lambs of God. I don'T want to be a lamb, I want to fallow him becouse I see that it's the right way.. I think there is a defference.

rasrossi

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2005, 01:25:47 AM »

I do ask Jah why he had to allow certain things happen just cos am a Man.
I know that Lucifer is here to bring problems into our lives but we gat to chase the Devil out of our lives...Jah allow things to happen cos it is destined to happen.....why did Christ have to die? This ans all our question about why things terrible do happen to mankind....there are some things dat happen and one begin to question if Jah is really what he is...heck the recent Disaster dat rocked the Asia region....I lost ma Folks when i was just a little Lad...ever since then i have leanrth to take death as a natural occurrence...but recently i lost a close Pal..ma Business Partner and i had to question Jah...why he had to allow dis guy...so made....to die helpless.

To cover it all..............Whatever dat happen to us be it good or bad is destiny...remember Job in the Bible.....also u guys gat to remember that Devil have got his own powers and can manipulate things to happen..i mean the bad events..some of them are not just Jah's desire but Satan.

Why then must Jah allow Satan to torment us?
This is the question i really want us to share and ans cos from it we will get to know why Jah allow things to happen.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2005, 09:45:25 PM »

It's ridiculous to state that the reason bad things happen on earth are because of man's disobediance of God's laws. Are you trippin son? So all the righteous people who died in the Tsunami or anything else of that sort. It doesn't add up. Here's the reason bad things happen: They just DO!

For every good on this earth, there is an equal evil. Do not be fooled. All on earth is balanced.

I hear so many people say "Oh why did God make this or that happen?" Think about this, how many good things does he make happen everyday? I could pray 24 hours a day 7 days a week giving praise for everything we have to be thankful for. If 100 bad things happen in a day, they are outweighed by the infinite good things constantly happening. I can't get mad because of this or that, I have a job, food, a working body, health, family, friends, the health and well being of my family and friends, etc. (I could go on forever).

So next time you hear someone say why would God let this happen, ask them how bad their life really is and if they balance out what they should be thankful for, the bad will be far outweighed.

One.

Jah bless.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2005, 02:46:06 AM »

right now i'm being tormented more by knOWledge than satan. to me, it's our minds that torment us not a satan. also i'd like to say if someone say's they know why ,inna dogmatic way, Jah allows certain things to happen---- run like hell. [smiley=rolleyes.gif]
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

newrasta

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2005, 04:34:04 AM »

You know it's hard being Jah. Jah can't help us with everything, we must help ourselves. See, when people pray they are asking for forgiveness, favors, or guidance from Jah, but Jah must have a light touch. If he answers all prayers people become too dependent, but if Jah answers no prayers people lose faith, you must have the perfect touch as Jah does. Jah has a reason for doing what he/she does, so in the words of Bob Marley, "don't worry about a thing, because every little thing is gonna be allright."

One Love

OneloveJAHalways

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2005, 09:22:26 PM »

Bredren and Sisdren. Calm down, calm down.  What's with the heated fighting.  Discussion is one thing, hate is another.  Love one and other.  Don't let the enemy win.  Anywho,  it's hard to not to question Jah.  Human nature doesn't leave much room for Jah.  You have to die to self, and just think, this is all in His hans.  Blessed love!

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 21 queries.